All Los Angeles Schools Closed Due To "Credible Terror Threat"

http://abc7.com/news/lausd-police-c...amid-fluid-situation-involving-buses/1123243/

Students were sent home from all Los Angeles Unified School District schools Tuesday morning, according to school police.

Los Angeles Unified School District officials plan to conduct a news conference after confirming the potential closure of all schools in the nation's second-largest school district. Details regarding the news conference were not immediately available.

Los Angeles School Police confirmed that all students already at schools will be sent home Tuesday morning. An employee at a school bus yard said drivers were told not to leave the lot.

The district did not confirm whether the decision was due to a potential safety threat.

LAUSD enrolls more than 640,000 students in kindergarten through 12th grade at more than 900 schools. The district covers about 720 square miles in Los Angeles and smaller Southern California communities.

control-loop.jpg

Last edited:
Box of Ammo ( name the caliber ) says the California Libs outlaw School backpacks...

hate to say it, but Trump's proposal to cease Islamic immigration until the vetting process can be worked out may be wisdom we should have applied 10 years ago.

Don't joke: I've heard of schools requiring clear backpacks...step by step these things become real.
But then the bombs and guns could be put in hollowed out books. We also need clear books.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Bottom line is that if there are no records and no reliable chain of custody for those records (criminal, birth, history etc) then I dont see why anyone would want to allow people from ANY country into the US.

As for regugees....most of the syrian regugees that have been interviewed would rather be close to Syria so they can return home.....so why are we not seeking to HELP facilitate that OVER THERE!!!!!!

There are no homes..

cms-140122-syria-damage-6a_ac3483766edeeb24b1edc94ae32c8751.jpg

1443271391_9104.jpg

image_0.jpg

140128-140128-world-syria-homs-thumb-1055a_71da680130e3e2ec7e9523751732e500.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

This is what the MSM calls " Building a Democracy "

C'mon, guys. Ease off...
The "Shelter in Place"/Close All Schools"/"It's for the CHILDREN!!!" total panic is understandable, especially in a city where it's normally a peaceful, nurturing, quiet atmosphere that produces amazing, bright young minds who go on to be the leaders of society. "Shelter in Place" as a precaution today! (since there are usually no "credible" threats on any of the other 250 school days in LA)...
Just sayin'.
efc7eeed270e3ab1cf73b21971753914.jpg
293c794beae070840b598c186667de78.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks kids might actually be better off not being in LA public schools at all?? Close them all down permanently.

I'm wondering which politician/candidate sent the threat, in order to hurt/help tonight's debate performance

and as quickly as LA shutdown over this that is how quickly and simply our country can become crippled. The terrorists have definitely won my friends. A major city seemingly brought to its knees over an e-mail. What kind of manpower will it take to search 1,000 schools.....and while that manpower is committed elsewhere who will be minding the store?

My guess is this was a test to see who would react and how many resources were committed to that reaction. Kind of feeling it out if you will...

Or it could just be a huge hoax. either way you can bet any interested parties were watching.

Need moar gun control in CA.

Honestly the jihadists have figured out that since we don't allow anyone to protect themselves in "gun-free" zones, they make for nice, soft targets. They exploited this in Paris and San Bernadino and we continue to further soften our schools and other places as targets.

And since mass shooting events send the media into agenda-pushing rage and panic the public, the terrorist just have to sit back and watch the show. All of their propaganda work is done by the MSM.

Last edited:
Isn't this how they distracted the NYPD in Die Hard 3? Big tank of raspberry jelly in the Chester A Arthur middle school?

I bet all the gold is gone from the Federal Reserve. Actually, I bet it was gone already.

Back
Top Bottom