All Los Angeles Schools Closed Due To "Credible Terror Threat"

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Need moar gun control in CA.

Honestly the jihadists have figured out that since we don't allow anyone to protect themselves in "gun-free" zones, they make for nice, soft targets. They exploited this in Paris and San Bernadino and we continue to further soften our schools and other places as targets.

And since mass shooting events send the media into agenda-pushing rage and panic the public, the terrorist just have to sit back and watch the show. All of their propaganda work is done by the MSM.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Isn't this how they distracted the NYPD in Die Hard 3? Big tank of raspberry jelly in the Chester A Arthur middle school?

I bet all the gold is gone from the Federal Reserve. Actually, I bet it was gone already.

goodzilla

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
and as quickly as LA shutdown over this that is how quickly and simply our country can become crippled. The terrorists have definitely won my friends. A major city seemingly brought to its knees over an e-mail. What kind of manpower will it take to search 1,000 schools.....and while that manpower is committed elsewhere who will be minding the store?

My guess is this was a test to see who would react and how many resources were committed to that reaction. Kind of feeling it out if you will...

Or it could just be a huge hoax. either way you can bet any interested parties were watching.
And it's not just the schools, of course. It's the...what, 200,000 or more parents that all of a sudden have child care issues.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
And it's not just the schools, of course. It's the...what, 200,000 or more parents that all of a sudden have child care issues.

exactly right. So now it impacts businesses and alters rush hour traffic patterns....probably causes more car accidents than normal....further stressing resources...so yes. It reaches even further than just the schools.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Isn't this how they distracted the NYPD in Die Hard 3? Big tank of raspberry jelly in the Chester A Arthur middle school?

I bet all the gold is gone from the Federal Reserve. Actually, I bet it was gone already.
Not to derail, but some say the same about Fort Knox.

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
FBI said it wasn't credible from the beginning and LA set a terrible precedent by cancelling school. Has there been one situation where ISIS called before an attack? That was the hallmark of the IRA. They wanted to terrorize with minimal loss of life.

exojam

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Terrorism = winning.

I caught a bit of the news the morning and they were interviewing some lady with school aged kids. She stated that the terrorist are "trying" to make us scared and than she said she was scared. One more vote for big gov intervention on citizens was just punched by this lady in my opinion.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Luckily only 10% of LA students show up at school and the 90% walking around all have illegal guns.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom