• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

All is not as it seems at Sandy Hook

The CT State Police released a list of which guns were found at the scene. The Bushmaster .223, a Glock, and Sig Sauer handguns were found near the shooter's dead body. A shotgun was found in the shooter's car (all confirmed per Lt. Paul Vance). Right now, we have no idea which weapon(s) was used in the shootings. It is reasonable to assume that a psychopath intent on killing scores of people would choose the most powerful weapon available to him. Whether or not this was the case remains to be seen. That being said, you can bet investigators on the scene knew which weapon(s) was used within an hour of being there.
That sounds reasonable based on what we saw in the video because there is no way that was a bushmaster AR15,

You don't need a tinfoil hat - you need a kevlar helmet and an AR-15.

I'm glad to see some of you guys are waking up. As soon as I really keyed into this happening last weekend - the first thought that entered my mind was: "Wow - that was very convenient timing - wasn't it".

I'm sorry - but this whole thing just stinks - and I don't mean stinks because so many people got killed. I mean stinks because it's just too "perfect"

- the "perfect" victims to tug at everybody's heartstrings

- the perfect weapon assortment.

- the perfect scapegoats - whacked out kid and his "prepper" mother

- perfect location: Nice little CT town full of white people

- perfect timing: right after Obama's election, Feinstein has been working on a new AWB for like a year now - and we are right in the middle of the fiscal cliff shenanigans - etc.

- perfect time of year: Lots of people emotional because of the holidays and also tied up in other things because of the holidays - historically speaking - all sorts of nasty legislation gets rammed thru this time of year.

You don't to be a tinfoiler to cast a discerning eye on this whole thing and say to yourself - and TO EVERYBODY ELSE - what the ****?

Found an AR in the trunk ? Uh-huh, r-i-i-i-g-h-t. Even if this is true, it was not used in the attack, so why is an AWB on the table ? It certainly fits the narrative, now doesn't it ?

Did he use a rifle or pistol? Everyone seems to be missing the simplest of answers!

There is one simple answer to that question and it is 100% accurate...

What was the brass found at school?

I am quite sure he did not police his brass and he sure didn't take it with him! There were 26 people killed at the school...so there should be at least
26 expended shell casings in the school and in the class rooms. On the back of each casing is either a 9mm stamp or a .223/5.56 stamp.

There is the actual proof of which weapon he used.

Notice no one has said how many rounds were fired? All this talk about what he may or may not have used or who is lieing can be ended
quite easily... show me the evidence of the shell casings recovered as the crime scene.... trust what no one sayes....show me the actual evidence!
For the better part of half the day, the CSP were reporting handguns used in the crime and a rifle was found in the car. Some of the kids were shot as many as 11 times, most around 6-7, assuming this was the case, that 130-160, 223 brass scattered on the floor. It doesn't take a forensics expert to determine the difference between a 9mm case or 10mm case to a 223 case, especially since 99% of the cops in CT. shoot and have AR's in their trunks. Why the sudden change of course is anyone's guess, but it doesn't add up with all the controversial other stories that have come to light. Now, even giving the CSP room for error, a scene of horrific proportion, I, and probably most people on this board, could Identify 9mm to 223 brass from 15-25 ft away, especially the amount of brass that would be laying around, unfortunately.

For the better part of half the day, the CSP were reporting handguns used in the crime and a rifle was found in the car. Some of the kids were shot as many as 11 times, most around 6-7, assuming this was the case, that 130-160, 223 brass scattered on the floor. It doesn't take a forensics expert to determine the difference between a 9mm case or 10mm case to a 223 case, especially since 99% of the cops in CT. shoot and have AR's in their trunks. Why the sudden change of course is anyone's guess, but it doesn't add up with all the controversial other stories that have come to light. Now, even giving the CSP room for error, a scene of horrific proportion, I, and probably most people on this board, could Identify 9mm to 223 brass from 15-25 ft away, especially the amount of brass that would be laying around, unfortunately.

I think for me, more than the GOV put this whole thing together theory, what seems to nag at me is this: I wouldn't put it past the fib to show up and start saying it was 223 just to push the awe agenda. It really wouldn't be that hard for them to do, money here money there threat here threat there and boom you have your agenda. I can see someone saying well the kids are sea, might as well make it work for us.

Pointing to that video of the father and calling it conspiracy is ridiculous and insulting to him. People laugh and go through all sorts of emotions during tragedy and loss. He will continue to go up and down with emotions for years. That situation in the video was likely so overwhelming and he was naturally just keeping things "normal." Humans do that. Everyone deals with grief in their own unique way.

Let's not be as bad as the other side. It doesn't matter what was used. There's 20 dead kids and no amount of conspiracy theorizing or video analysis is going to bring them back.

I think for me, more than the GOV put this whole thing together theory, what seems to nag at me is this: I wouldn't put it past the fib to show up and start saying it was 223 just to push the awe agenda. It really wouldn't be that hard for them to do, money here money there threat here threat there and boom you have your agenda. I can see someone saying well the kids are sea, might as well make it work for us.
Anything is possible. This is why I wonder the heavy presence of ATF and FBI on scene. I hate to sound coarse, but it is possible that someone showed up, saw the carnage and quickly said "change the firearms used story" to fit the political agenda of the president. Insert an AR15 and lets blame the the inanimate object for all bad things, especially on the backs of Aurora and Clackamas. Who knows, maybe this was already a set decision to make on the next mass shooting or bad thing to happen, always blame the "assault rifle" in order to push an agenda.

Ill add to the thinking portion here:

Ct+shooter.jpg

There were ONLY pistols brought in by Adam Lanza. THEN the coroner said the victims were killed by a LONG RIFLE. THEREFORE, you can only conclude there were OTHER SHOOTERS WITH LONG RIFLES:

The medical examiner uncut:

Tell me THIS isn't suspicious:

Now look for the father in the above video @ around 2:40, the finished product:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/sandy-hook-elementary-shooting-remembering-victims-17990087

If you have a problem with what I'm posting, talk to the father, not me. I'm not the one laughing and yukking it up like he was in the uncut video.

As usual, I have questions for any big "terrorist" event. Again insults will only validate the questions.

Dude I get it. The whole Robbie Parker video smells more fishy than a Chinese fish market, but there has to be some explanation behind it. He sounded like a coached actor and maybe he isn't the girls father at all. And the eyewitness accounts of the guy in the woods is very odd as well. Maybe you didn't understand what I meant. A young adult with Asbergers syndrome committed this crime, I don't care what you believe but most of the facts point to him as the shooter. If you know anything about Autism, you know that the worst,worst thing to do is present sudden change to their world. They are extremely unpredictable when faced with abruptness in their lives. We will never know what happened at their home but I bet it has something to do with a fight that day. For now I'm waiting for new facts to come out so I can try and formulate my own reasoning. We all have different ways of reacting to a horrible event like this , and some just believe that it's all one big conspiracy.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care what you believe but most of the facts point to him as the shooter.

Thanks I appreciate that...[thinking] And another thing, I am not trying to make you believe anything I am, like you trying to gather FACTS! Yet when I do and post FACTS I get this? I don't understand why that is. Sorry but I refuse to sit back and be brainwashed, I sat through Colorado silent, I am not sitting Idle on this one...

These are my questions and they are legit:

And don't expect the "news" to tell you the truth. Who do you think OWNS the "news"?

Some questions I have:

- Reports said a MASKED GUNMAN entered the school: when exactly did he have the MASK on and did they FIND the mask when it was all over? Why aren't reporters asking this? Did he enter the school with the mask on? Did he put on the mask AFTER he got in the school? Before he spoke with and shot the principal? Did he still have the mask on when they found him dead? Was it in his pocket? Did he leave it in a room? Where was it? This is important because, if he was on a suicide mission, WHY DID HE NEED A MASK?

- There were initial reports (many) that said there was a SECOND SHOOTER. What happened to this story?

- If he did this to avenge his mother who worked at the school, why did he kill his mother?

- He had 2 pistols and a rifle. Why did he leave the rifle in the car?

- The pistols: he got off 100 rounds according to witnesses. If each pistol had 15-16 round clips, that's 8 total clips or 6 clip changes (the initial two full clips were in the gun at first). So he reloaded SIX TIMES???

- Did he have ANY experience shooting a gun? It doesn't sound like it. He stole the guns from his mother (supposedly). Then how could he be such an expert shot and know how to quickly reload the pistols six times? I know I couldn't take those guns and do that without some training or experience. I know the report says he was an avid shooter with his Prepper mom.

The names Bill, not Dude for the record. Maybe I'll just let it rest as that seems to be the norm these days. When they come for your rifles remember its all just a Conspiracy.. I am done with this thread, I ask please keep the insults to a minimum that way there the thread doesn't go south and I have to respond with hate over the Inet as silly as that is.

Last edited:
"If you know anything about Autism, you know that the worst,worst thing to do is present sudden change to their world. They are extremely unpredictable when faced with abruptness in their lives."

Agreed - and having an Autistic nephew - any loud noise sends him into a frenzy and it is very difficult for him to funtion without covering his ears with both hands.

Thanks I appreciate that...[thinking] And another thing, I am not trying to make you believe anything I am, like you trying to gather FACTS! Yet when I do and post FACTS I get this? I don't understand why that is. Sorry but I refuse to sit back and be brainwashed, I sat through Colorado silent, I am not sitting Idle on this one...

The names Bill, not Dude for the record.

Then Bill, I also am not trying to be close-minded, I just don't like arguing over this because its only been a week. I was so depressed last weekend that I barely left the house and then I see all this conspiracy talk and it just sits with me wrong. And as for Colorado, I absolutely agree with you , that stunk and still stinks to high heaven. Someone like Holmes is not capable of such precision and execution, and there are a lot more facts with that conspiracy that I believe. Nonetheless , I didn't mean to sound like a dick , it's just too much to think about. I'll keep a close eye on this event like I have been.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Then Bill, I also am not trying to be close-minded, I just don't like arguing over this because its only been a week. I was so depressed last weekend that I barely left the house and then I see all this conspiracy talk and it just sits with me wrong. And as for Colorado, I absolutely agree with you , that stunk and still stinks to high heaven. Someone like Holmes is not capable of such precision and execution, and there are a lot more facts with that conspiracy that I believe. Nonetheless , I didn't mean to sound like a dick , it's just too much to think about. I'll keep a close eye on this event like I have been.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Peace my friend...be well

I'll quote an old saying.... "Belive nothing that they tell you and only half of what they show you"

I worked in the big media as a photographer.. They ALL have their agendas, They will never tell you the "truth" they will only tell you what the money handlers tell them to tell you. Politicians pay the media off, money is what determines what you are told. The money tells the people in charge of the media and then they tell their reporters what to report and how to report it. I was ordered how to photograph a story by the bosses. They would tell me what the "story" was and would direct me to photograph it to match the story!! It's all a scam!

That's because it's a Saiga 12, one of the other guns the kid's mom owned. Most of this crap is just bad reporting, not some kind of conspiracy.

-Mike

I'm sure that it isn't the first time that the government has installed thier own lackey as a board moderator to deflect the truth. [tinfoil]

[wink]

One thing for all the TF hatters. Maybe there is something more to this. Yes, I know that stuff like this has been done before. However, NONE of the first responders are in on this. I guarantee it. There may be one or two cops, hose heads or paramedics that would be complicit in this, but NO FREAKING WAY is an entire police department going to shut up and play along while kids are massacred. No freaking way. If this is some kid of put up job, it is high level spook shit.

One thing for all the TF hatters. Maybe there is something more to this. Yes, I know that stuff like this has been done before. However, NONE of the first responders are in on this. I guarantee it. There may be one or two cops, hose heads or paramedics that would be complicit in this, but NO FREAKING WAY is an entire police department going to shut up and play along while kids are massacred. No freaking way. If this is some kid of put up job, it is high level spook shit.

Exactly, who really thinks the local LE couldn't tell the difference between a rifle or a pistol casing, it was only after the feds showed up that we hear about an assault weapon

Isn't it a bit strange for a woman to have purchased that string of firearms? I mean, it's not like it's for fun shooting. You'd expect a .22 in there as the primary purchase but no. You've got an .30 cal Enfield, a real shoulder buster if there ever was one. e he .45 Henry isn't a biggy but, again not something you'd nomally seen in a ladies shopping cart along side an Bushmaster M4 and Saiga 12. Just saying wierd selection and nothing pink?

ALso, the Bushmaster was evidentally purchased at Riverview in East Windsor, CT. That's over 70 miles from her house and over an hour drive. Why there and not in a more local shop of which here are a few? And, can anyone down there report in that she shot over your club's property? She's been described as an avid shooter. Really? Where? Certainly some club down there will know she's on the roster if she's a member.

FYI ATF has swarmed the place and Riverview is currently closed from what I've seen on WFSB TV

Rome

Maybe she was tougher than you? That's a respectable collection for any gun owner.

Oh my. Let me explain something: All of the women in my family have their permits. My Mom was retired ATF and my mother-in-law is a retired 25 year vet LT on the local pd. Both of my daughters and my daughter-in-law shoot regularly so I'm surrounded by women shooter all of whom have different opinions about what they like and don't like. I am NOT trying to put lady shooters into a general catagory by any means. I just know, from experience, that not any of the ladies in my group would buy an Enfield. I've got my M-i-l's 66-1 S&W sidearm so I know what she was capable of shooting. My mom was checked on out on a slabside .45 although she didn't care for it due to the recoil. I was NOT being an chauvenistic pig. What I'm saying is that that group of firearms just doesn't seem "right" for a single woman to pursue, thats all. There's no .22 in there, either. I don't know one lady (nor frankly any guys) who don't enjoy .22 plinking but that's conspicuously missing while the Glock and Sig are there. As for the Bushmaster, from what I've heard it was purchased at Riverview in East Windsor. The ATF arrived there last night and closed the place down for some reason. My question was why she would drive 70 miles to that particular shop to purchase it. Hoffmans and NGX are 1/2 way there. And, finally, my last question was where did she shoot? I haven't seen a reply here from any clubs in her area where she may have been a member. I'm not aware of any public ranges in that area but I don't live down there. Has anyone ever recalled seeing her at their club before?

I'm not putting forward any conspiracy theories, either. I'm just curious as to why these facts just don't seem to be what you'd normally expect. I also expect more info to be published and it'll be interesting to see if any of what we know now will be retracted with new info substituted.

Oh....btw., I'm no troll. You guys all should know better than that.

Rome

Just saw the video, and even with the video being grainy you can clearly see that it was a shot shell that was ejected, and that the long gun was not an AR-15.

I was sent this yesterday by a friend. I don't know where he got it from but I will add it to the discussion.
"The primary-school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, approximately 45 miles from the Colt Arms Factory, is just another one in the long line of government psyops designed to persuade the public to allow the government to take away their guns, and their means to defend themselves against the government and the banksters that the politicians really serve.

The small children murders are designed to create hysterical emotions in women to get them to demand that guns are banned. If that doesn’t work they will continue with their evil agenda with worse and worse atrocities on younger children, until they get their way and disarm the people, so that they cannot fight back against government tyranny.

Newtown is the U.S.A.’s Dunblane, which was orchestrated in Scotland in 1996 by the British establishment, to whip up hysteria in order to ban all handguns from the U.K. It was a follow-up to the Hungerford Massacre in England in 1987, which was carried out by mind-controlled Michael Ryan, who then shot himself so he could not be questioned, and it was used to ban semi-automatic rifles and shotguns.

It’s always the same people behind it – the gun-grabbers who want the people to be defenceless against the gun-grabbers’ employers – the banksters who own all of the politicians. They get their politicians to pass legislation for them, in order to remove the people’s freedoms and means of defending themselves, and enslave them in a draconian police-state, under a mountain of debt, and then exterminate the useless-eaters.

The Dunblane massacre was supposedly carried out by Thomas Hamilton, who was a pedophile and procurer of children, for a high level pedophile ring involving senior members of the Tony Blair Labour-Party shadow-cabinet and others. The massacre served two purposes, it achieved their desired handgun-ban and killed the abused children, so they could not be witnesses against the elite-pedophiles. They then had the findings of the inquiry sealed for 100 years, which is proof of the above.

Like Newtown there were two shooters, Hamilton and a hit-man who shot Hamilton and made it look like Hamilton committed suicide after shooting 16 children, so that he couldn’t be questioned. Hamilton was found in the school gymnasium slumped against a wall and still gurgling, when an off-duty policeman PC Grant McCutcheon entered the gym and saw two semi-automatic pistols, one on either side of Hamilton’s body.

The autopsy revealed that Hamilton was killed with a .38 revolver. These people always slip-up with their crimes. There was no .38 revolver for him to have shot himself with. Thus, there was a second shooter who killed Hamilton.

Similarly, the first reports from Newtown were of two shooters, just like mind-controlled James Holmes in the Denver Batman Cinema massacre, the story then quickly changes to just one.

Columbine was similar, in that a team of shooters in black outfits were seen there and the two accused were on mind-altering prescription-drugs.

Wake up and see the pattern and their modus operandi and don’t fall for it. Never let them take your guns, except from your cold dead hands.

All of these are staged events to whip-up hysterical public support for banning the people from having guns. It works the same in every country – Hungerford in England, Dunblane in Scotland, Port Arthur in Australia and the list in America is endless, because of the Second Amendment and the people having a pro-gun culture. That makes it much more difficult to break the Americans’ love of guns and the Second Amendment, which was put in place to protect the people from the government.

Gun bans work well for tyrants. They worked well for Hitler, Stalin and Chairman Mao, to name just three.

If you want to stop these massacres, wake-up and get rid of the banksters, their puppet-politicians and all gun-grabbers; arm teachers and ban gun-free zones.

From one who can see the pattern and hopes to enable you to see it too."

Remember one important item, America is the last holdout nation that is armed to the teeth. Once the .gov/Bankster mob is able to control America, the NWO is complete and in place for worldwide digital money manipulation. Then we are complete slaves to the system. I believe even the Bilderburg group is nothing more than a front for the evil that controls them, they are strictly the known elitists that publicly gather. I also believe that the American government wants a bloodbath to show that they are capable of backing up their intentions, this is why the continued buildup of local law enforcement. The .gov ducks are almost in a row, they need to disarm some of America, then the rest, the ,gov feels, will just either be captured or killed, that's what the FEMA camps are for. Give up your weapons and you will eat and remain in your home, if you fight, your family will suffer.

Not gonna touch the tinfoilness or lack thereof. However, on the "these guns aren't ladies' guns" thing.

Not everyone's life is like yours. If you are spending free time on an internet gun board, you are WAY more into guns than your average gun owner. In most of the country, buying a gun might rate the same level of market research as buying, say, a clothes washer, or a car. And you know how much that varies from person to person. Not everyone researches these things or is rational about them.

Allow me to illustrate. Just last night I got a phone call from my brother, who lives in a free state outside of New England. He was owed some money by Person B. B had offered my brother his choice of two guns in lieu of cash. (Face to face transfers are legal where they live; they are both residents of the same state; neither is a prohibited person - this is legit, please move along). Brother had called us to get a feel for whether either of the guns were a good substitute for the cash. Neither of these guns really makes any sense for my brother. Neither fulfills any need he has. He should definitely insist on cash, which would be much better for him than either of the guns in question. That said, he will probably end up with one of them because "gun!!:)yaytoy!:D!birdinthehand!1!!"

People buy stupid things all the time. Talk to your LGS, they have a pile of used things behind the counter that the original owners never should have bought.

Are the guns reported by the media things I would expect a woman to own? Not particularly. But really, if anything, that only makes me suspicious that she was a poor gun shopper, not that anything nefarious was being done.

As others have pointed out, women can buy anything and what makes no sense to you could make perfect sense to her.

Last edited:
I missed the press conference but read the transcript. I thought Wayne LaPerre's comments were right on. I'm a retired chem teacher and prior to my retirement we had a police officer in our high school. Yiogo

Remember one important item, America is the last holdout nation that is armed to the teeth. Once the .gov/Bankster mob is able to control America, the NWO is complete and in place for worldwide digital money manipulation. Then we are complete slaves to the system. I believe even the Bilderburg group is nothing more than a front for the evil that controls them, they are strictly the known elitists that publicly gather. I also believe that the American government wants a bloodbath to show that they are capable of backing up their intentions, this is why the continued buildup of local law enforcement. The .gov ducks are almost in a row, they need to disarm some of America, then the rest, the ,gov feels, will just either be captured or killed, that's what the FEMA camps are for. Give up your weapons and you will eat and remain in your home, if you fight, your family will suffer.

I would opine that it's better to be a dead patriot than a live slave.

Last edited:
You don't need a tinfoil hat - you need a kevlar helmet and an AR-15.

I'm glad to see some of you guys are waking up. As soon as I really keyed into this happening last weekend - the first thought that entered my mind was: "Wow - that was very convenient timing - wasn't it".

I'm sorry - but this whole thing just stinks - and I don't mean stinks because so many people got killed. I mean stinks because it's just too "perfect"

- the "perfect" victims to tug at everybody's heartstrings

- the perfect weapon assortment.

- the perfect scapegoats - whacked out kid and his "prepper" mother

- perfect location: Nice little CT town full of white people

- perfect timing: right after Obama's election, Feinstein has been working on a new AWB for like a year now - and we are right in the middle of the fiscal cliff shenanigans - etc.

- perfect time of year: Lots of people emotional because of the holidays and also tied up in other things because of the holidays - historically speaking - all sorts of nasty legislation gets rammed thru this time of year.

You don't to be a tinfoiler to cast a discerning eye on this whole thing and say to yourself - and TO EVERYBODY ELSE - what the ****?

^THIS

Back
Top Bottom