All 5 MA Dem Gov candidates oppose death penalty for speed bumps brother

Don't care about what ifs. This guy did it f him. And all child predaters too !

not arguing that he's a POS, same for kiddy diddlers. special place in hell for those "people".

however, when we grant the power to the state to take life... who knows where it'll go from there.

i don't have all the answers, don't claim to, but when it comes to this? i can see both sides, and while i believe the guy deserves to bite the big one, i don't think the state should be killing folks. i am sure there are PLENTY of family members and/or victims who'd like a piece of speedbump though. why not lock him in a gymnasium with the crowd who wants a piece and let them take it? [cheers]

The kid will get his trial. And after 30 years of appeals the death penalty should be on the table.

Let us hope we are afforded the same when they cross that line. I'm guessing some of us wouldn't get that far. Blaze of glory and such.

I lol'd in class at the thread title.

Pretty sad that people actually want him to live. I had this conversation with a family friend who is against the death penalty.

So he can get a sex change, education, food, and shelter on our dime...

I say he gets handcuffed and released in the street.

No straw man , same was said of the bombing . And I believe in the death penalty firmly .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Yes it was a strawman, no I don't think the government flew planes into buildings. I am happy you beleive in your government enough to not execute innocent people, I do not as states in the video posted over 100 people on death row have been released after evidence came out showing they did not commit the crime. It also cost a hell of a lot more.

ETA this is also a fed case not a state one so what these folks thinks matters not

A friend of mine works in Devens, where he's been staying. Remember the claims of his being isolated too much, if he wasn't isolated he'd be dead already. The inmates were clamoring to get him into gen pop.

I think he should live too.
Not for the same reason those jackholes do though.
At his age he could realisticly be looking at another 50 years or more of life.
I'd like to see him spend it in some dank windowless cell in a basement suffering from a case of chronic crotch rot.
No human contact, just food slid through a slot. Pork rinds preferably.
F**k your 72 virgins or being a martyr.
But thats just my opinion [smile]

I'm with attila on this one: no state sanctioned murder.
That's good for you ! Now will the state let one of the affected slice his head off ? No so next best thing AFTER he's convicted by a preponderance of the overwhelming evidence, for those concerned about the unjust killing of murderers and childmolesters by the State, is to have a good old execution. The evolution of the term cruel and unusual has taken the best way off the table , firing squad, I'd aim for the nuts myself.

How do you know he did it? because they told you?

Boom!!! Lots of holes in the story but so many people allow emotions (see Boston strong cower in place) run them they won't see past what the official story.
Don't ****ing even mention tin foil hat wearing .

Last edited:
Frankly, the way the dealth penalty is carried out in this country (years of appeals, preferential treatment for death row inmates, and all the bleeding hearts that come out of the woodwork to protect them and gum up the works), I'm against the death penalty too. It costs way more to execute someone than just to throw them in a dark hole for the rest of their lives, and they get way more attention in the process. Not to mention that our judicial system isn't exactly the most reliable or effective system one could devise.

In theory, sure, I'd throw the switch myself. But in practice, I'd just as soon get the trial over with and let them rot.

Only benefit to the dealth penalty, as it's used today, is as a bargaining chip to extract guilty pleas. I hope that's what happens with the Boston bomber.

Since when does the state decide ... I thought it was a jury of your peers. I have no problems with the death penalty but I think swifter justice would be to let those convicted loose in general population while the guards are on coffee break.

So many of the same people here on NES who saw F the police, never trust them, don't talk to them. Hate the government and the AG and say they are all sorts of corrupt and want to stomp all over your rights are A-O.K with in matters of life and death at the hand of the state. Freakin BRiLLIANT!!!!

As I see it, once the state kills 1 innocent man, the whole system is broken. For those that say "Well, mistakes are inevitable" let the mistake be one of your kids and then tell me it's worth it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom