Aliengear Holster Finally shipped !!

OMG .. So after many reviews and looking at pricing I ordered one. Well I though ordering electronics from China was slow ( I've gotten 3 orders from china since I place my holster order ).

Initial Buy.. 4/15/14
I contacted them no 5/13/14 and asked how long .. I got a form letter responce
Because our holsters are made to order, the current wait time is approximately 4-6 weeks per order, from date of order placement. Give 1-2 more weeks for order shippment. Once your order ships you will receive an email with tracking information.
Ship notification 5/29/14 … USPS and the number isn't even active..

I hope it's worth it !!

Funnier part is I got 3 newsletter emails in-between 2 of them with "
Vote Again to Win A Holster or T-Shirt!" … I was hoping I'd win so I would get it before the one in which I spent money with them !!!

6 weeks and 3 days to notification of shipping I'm sure it will be monday before it arrives making it 7 weeks.

I keep telling myself. It's american made .. It's american made..

/rant off thanks for listening.

Update: !! ( as if you guys care lol )
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility SPOKANE, WA 99224 May 30, 2014 6:33 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility COEUR D ALENE, ID 83815 May 30, 2014 5:18 pm
Electronic Shipping Info Received May 30, 2014

Last edited:
Congrats! I had a similar bout with them then ended up with a stealth gear. I really couldn't be happier with it. If it doesn't work out you should look them up. Tyler seems to be a stand up guy and they just moved to a larger production facility and are hiring. Hopefully this cuts into their lead times.

http://www.stealthgearusa.com/

Mine hides a glock 30 everyday on the mbta...

Once I came across g-code incogs and kaluban cloak holsters, I never looked back to those cookie-cutter holsters.

Did you order it in black leather? I was told they had issues with their supplier of dyed leather and that was the casue of the majority of the delays. The natural leather holsters were shipping quicker, not sure if that is true any longer, but it was late last year/earlier this year.

Did you order it in black leather? I was told they had issues with their supplier of dyed leather and that was the casue of the majority of the delays. The natural leather holsters were shipping quicker, not sure if that is true any longer, but it was late last year/earlier this year.

yup black.. Hmmm guess it's still the same issues.

I have one for my PM9, well 2. I'm going to get a different half body for the 2nd one. I got one for myself and I got one for my dad but he doesn't seem to use it much. I think I read on the website you can swap out the half bodies with them so I'm going to look into that. The 2nd one i got the cut on the kydex by the muzzle wasn't as good as the first. It wasn't off by much but it was noticeable. The first one I got it covers the side of the slide completely but the 2nd one it starts to show a little bit in the corner. It is just a slight crooked cut.

There are nicer holsters out there but for the money you pay, if you don't mind the 4 week wait it's nice. My friend ordered one last week for his G26 so it will be a few weeks till that comes in.

P.S - Both my holsters were black, as well as the one my friend ordered.

Unrelated to this post I looked at that Stealthgear someone linked too and that's rather interesting but cost of that vs the AlienGear....the Alien Gear is worth a shot. It also comes with a lot of extra hardware that you probably won't use but nice to have if you lose a screw.

Last edited:
Mine took about 5 weeks to get(in black). I order a lot of stuff from Palmetto, so I'm used to a bit of a wait. Worst part is, the Alien Gear holster is great, but I'm using my Gameface holster for a few more weeks due to a lower back surgery incision that is not healing too well.

Unrelated to this post I looked at that Stealthgear someone linked too and that's rather interesting but cost of that vs the AlienGear....the Alien Gear is worth a shot. It also comes with a lot of extra hardware that you probably won't use but nice to have if you lose a screw.

The Stealthgear does look very nice. I'm not sure it's worth 3x the cost of an Aliengear though. Seems like it could be a very nice holster for hot weather. Might have to save my pennies and give it a go, might be perfect for hot days at the park or on my summer trips out west.

I would be thrilled to only wait 6 weeks for a holster [laugh] Just got my G-Code Incog holster a little while back, took a mere 17 weeks for them to ship it.

The Stealthgear does look very nice. I'm not sure it's worth 3x the cost of an Aliengear though. Seems like it could be a very nice holster for hot weather. Might have to save my pennies and give it a go, might be perfect for hot days at the park or on my summer trips out west.

When I saw it, I was all about trying it for the summer but then I saw the price and decided no, not right now lol.

Mine shipped mid-week and it's currently waiting for me on my front porch. Looking forward to giving it a shot - My first IWB.

When I saw it, I was all about trying it for the summer but then I saw the price and decided no, not right now lol.

Yeah, going to be next year before I even think about it. Too many guns left for me to buy before I start thinking about buying a holster for a gun I already have 2 holsters for.

I ordered one for my Shield, finally got it, took 4 - 5 weeks, I think? Tried it on, hated it, returned it Lol.... It's too long / wide for me. It basically wraps around like more than half my body LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered one for my Shield, finally got it, took 4 - 5 weeks, I think? Tried it on, hated it, returned it Lol.... It's too long / wide for me. It basically wraps around like more than half my body LOL

Since namedpipes didn't stalk you into this thread… I will provide the assist...

wraps around you .. i would think it would wrap around you twice !!

I think it's wide also but for 40 bucks I use it. For the shield I have the Desantis Intruder, and it's my fav for the shield oh and not wide at all. Really good quality and clips too. I ordered one for the Glock 26 but was too wide.But the shield it's perfect

Since namedpipes didn't stalk you into this thread… I will provide the assist...

wraps around you .. i would think it would wrap around you twice !!

The holster Queen is buying ANOTHER holster?

Geez, Minnie! You've got more holsters than I have guns!

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

Update:… It's arrived

Update.. it arrived.. Have to admit nice packaging...

uc

Kids want the sticker… probably will find it on furniture in the house..

uc

So we'll see how it works out..
uc

Back
Top Bottom