• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aliengear Holster Finally shipped !!

I beg to differ about comparable to the comp-tac cuz I hate mine,was not worth the money I paid for it....It just sits in the safe collecting dust,I prefer my alien-wear......I will buy one for my Glock,Cuz I like the Alien holster better,

I beg to differ about comparable to the comp-tac cuz I hate mine,was not worth the money I paid for it....It just sits in the safe collecting dust,I prefer my alien-wear......I will buy one for my Glock,Cuz I like the Alien holster better,

Objectively speaking, what makes the Alien Gear better?

Far more comfortable,better clips,completely adjustable canter,and price,my comp-tac was over $80,the alien wear was $30,if you're intersted in a comp tac for m&p just lemme know,cuz it's a permenant safe queen

Everybody has a different version of what's comfortable,I would never discourage anyone from a holster brand,I just like my alien wear more than the comp-tac,just figured I'd throw that out as well,opinions are like @sshole,everyone has one or in my girls case"Two",one she sh#ts outta the other she sends to work in the Morning [grin]

See if you get a glock just mail them and they will send you a new shell.

Heck now for another 12 bucks they have a combo deal IWB and OWB

Back
Top Bottom