Alex Jones And RFK Jr. Agree: SSRI Drugs Are The Real Cause Of Mass Shootings

If anti depressants worked people would abuse them.
I don't know, man. I think it's more complicated than that.

I have friends whose lives really have been saved by them. And others who've spent decades chasing their tail trying to find anything that works.

There are just so many variables.

I don't know, man. I think it's more complicated than that.

I have friends whose lives really have been saved by them. And others who've spent decades chasing their tail trying to find anything that works.

There are just so many variables.

There are certainly people they work for. But I suspect they are a minority.

Lifestyle changes are probably what the vast majority of people actually need.

Psychedelics are becoming increasing popular for the purpose of addressing mental disorders such as major depression, bipolar mania, PTSD, etc. Of course the pharma companies won't allow any progression of it.
This is probably the saddest part to me. Ketamine, mushrooms, MDMA, even LSD, have shown significant success in the right settings. But we keep fighting their continued testing and use, because...reasons.

I don't think its the drugs. I think its that we are too fast to prescribe drugs without actually fixing anything in the persons life. Your life sucks and your not happy," here's some drugs" is not a solution. It just alienates the person even more.

I don't think its the drugs. I think its that we are too fast to prescribe drugs without actually fixing anything in the persons life. Your life sucks and your not happy," here's some drugs" is not a solution. It just alienates the person even more.
You have the generation before the boomers to thank for that

Wonder drugs of the 50s really created this mindset

There are certainly people they work for. But I suspect they are a minority.

Lifestyle changes are probably what the vast majority of people actually need.
Many on SSRIs are pretty f***ed up and would never function at even a minimal level without them. (Which is scary.... )

I do think there's an epidemic of over prescription of those drugs though. Mental health in this country is like an 80% joke. Most of these people just get pills thrown at them when they really need a life coach, go to the gym, get a job, play an instrument or some shit. Or to stop obsessing over chasing dicks and twats / pumping out units.

Back
Top Bottom