• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ALERT: RBG Pancreatic Cancer - SCOTUS Statement

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Why the hell is an 86 year old still on the bench?
not intended to be a wise ass response but.....What else is she going to do?

She retires and leftists will lose their minds and she'll forever be remembered as the leftist shitlib justice that betrayed the left by giving trump another nomination opportunity

She doesnt retire and everyone else loses their minds because she's obviously incapable of carrying out her duties.

Besides....she's got a platinum plus plus plus healthcare program/rock star access to the best of the best with everyone catering to her every whim......

She's effectively the "royalty" that the founders railed against and rightfully so......

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She said she wants to serve until she is 90. I'd love to still be able to do a lot of things at 90 but but as soon as I am unfit for my job my employer will send me on my way. Perhaps we should redefine "lifetime appointment". It should be like a new car warranty, mileage/years, whichever comes first.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
it'd be awesome if she went completely batshit during the next oral argument session...talking to herself, throwing pens, etc. "You! yes you, the fat bald guy! Sit down! no one wants to hear from you!!! Roberts!! Where's my pudding????"
This thread makes me depressed every time it dashed my hopes of her death. Thank you for actually making me laugh out loud.

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it'd be awesome if she went completely batshit during the next oral argument session...talking to herself, throwing pens, etc. "You! yes you, the fat bald guy! Sit down! no one wants to hear from you!!! Roberts!! Where's my pudding????"
That would be awesome!
Unfortunately since video recording of the SCOTUS is prohibited, we'd be denied the lulz and have to relie on our imaginations instead.

RBG.gif

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother in law passed in Nov from Pancreatic and it was unbelievable how fast it was. He was feeling drained and tired easily and from diagnosis to end was four and a half months. I don't see how she could be scanned clean with the way it takes over the body so quickly.
Yep. My brother-in-law first felt bad on January 1, and passed April 23. It was pancreatic, but by the time they diagnosed him it was metastasized everywhere. Bones, liver, lungs.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I mean there are very few people wealthier than Steve Jobs and it kicked his ass post haste.
There's also the possibility that she never had pancreatic cancer to begin with , and the whole story was just another left wing stunt undertaken as some sort of political sympathy play or something like that. As I said previously: given the political ramifications here - I would consider just about any explanation no matter how crazy as worth considering at this point. Also - given the crap that has gone down over the last few years since Trump came onto the political scene - I wouldn't put anything past the left wing.

The Supreme Court has been a lynchpin in the left's political maneuvering for decades now. The stakes for letting it go right wing - potentially for decades - are just too high.

Looks like it is *possible* to reach a five year survival rate once you get pancreatic cancer - but it's a very small percentage: 6 to 10%

lowbuckbob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The left and the media (but I repeat myself) will go out of their minds if RBG were to meet her Maker. They will do anything and everything to prevent Trump from making another SCJ.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I knew a guy that a decade ago was diagnosed with prostate cancer that "had spread to his bones and he is riddled with cancer. It's in my spine. IT'S IN MY SPINE!!!!!" Oh gosh. He was a leader in the church and had a year to live - max. So so so sad. He had treatments and such. All for the prostate cancer. "Nothing can be done about the bone cancer. It's too late." Not really much pain. "No, I don't have the pain the doctors say I should have. I guess it's a blessing."

So the church re-org'd. Because he was "gonna die" he was appointed as one of the leaders of the new organization. He wasn't a good leader. But he "deserved it" and "was gonna die." Like this was the All Star Game instead of the operation of a church. ?????

He lived 8 frickin years. EIGHT!

To this day, I wonder if he had some sort of miracle in him, his doctor was a quack or he "lied" (really just took the "maybe's" from the doc and made them absolute fact) in order to gain a position of power.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The left and the media (but I repeat myself) will go out of their minds if RBG were to meet her Maker. They will do anything and everything to prevent Trump from making another SCJ.
Any news about RBG should be run thru that filter.

They'll do anything to prevent or push off the day when a person needs to be put in the seat to replace RBG.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I knew a guy that a decade ago was diagnosed with prostate cancer that "had spread to his bones and he is riddled with cancer. It's in my spine. IT'S IN MY SPINE!!!!!" Oh gosh. He was a leader in the church and had a year to live - max. So so so sad. He had treatments and such. All for the prostate cancer. "Nothing can be done about the bone cancer. It's too late." Not really much pain. "No, I don't have the pain the doctors say I should have. I guess it's a blessing."

So the church re-org'd. Because he was "gonna die" he was appointed as one of the leaders of the new organization. He wasn't a good leader. But he "deserved it" and "was gonna die." Like this was the All Star Game instead of the operation of a church. ?????

He lived 8 frickin years. EIGHT!

To this day, I wonder if he had some sort of miracle in him, his doctor was a quack or he "lied" (really just took the "maybe's" from the doc and made them absolute fact) in order to gain a position of power.
Dude, it’s friggen Friday. Get outta here with that negative she can live 8 years BS.

Go sit in the corner!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If she makes it to 90 - that is to say, if she makes it to 2024, the liberal hope is: that if Trump is reelected, that Dems control both houses and refuse to vote on any Trump nominee in his final year. 4 years is a long time for someone who is just barely hanging on as it is.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
she should be retired as she is incapable of carrying out her responsibility to the court. She is never there. She should go.

And all the people I know who have known people with pancreatic cancer always talk about them in the past tense. because they are all dead. Alex Trebek will be dead before RBG. So my guess is she does not have pancreatic cancer. This is just the left's rhetoric to screw with the right.

Top Bottom