**Alert** Public Hearing - State House - 11/16/17 Please Attend!

A privilege - but HealthCare, A(word), Living Wage ARE all rights?

They weren't as disinterested as at the Springfield Hearing I went to back in 2013, they were playing with their phones and texting during Pro testimony.

How about this, it's a privilege that We The People follow your laws (Governing of the Consenting) - we no longer extend you that courtesy. We will have to see how these bills get voted out of (or die in) committee. Remember those dopes that shut down roads and riot in downtown - they are beloved by the politicians. We don't have to do anything so extreme - some spent brass scattered in various places where the sheeple will see them and that's all that will be required.

Are you kidding me ? You mean there are still people in this state that didn't know that carrying a pistol was a privilege and not a right ? The 2nd Amendment has no meaning in Massachusetts, it never has. I learned that back in 1977 when I received my first LTC. I was only 22 years old when the police Lt. said, and I quote, I gave you this license and I can take it away. And nothing has changed from that day. The police hand you your LTC and they can take it away for little or no reason at all.

Rep. Marjorie Decker, ladies and gents.

https://www.massgunrights.com/privilege-have-gun-license/

Yeah, it’s a $100 “privilege” that cuts out people who aren’t privileged enough to pay to exercise a Right. This is that “cosmopolitan bias” Stephen Miller was talking about a while back.

i wish someone called her out for the TRAITOR she is during the hearing. Maybe she should read the document she swore to uphold.

Rep. Marjorie Decker, ladies and gents.

https://www.massgunrights.com/privilege-have-gun-license/

Yeah, it’s a $100 “privilege” that cuts out people who aren’t privileged enough to pay to exercise a Right. This is that “cosmopolitan bias” Stephen Miller was talking about a while back.
I’m going to U.S.mail her office a copy of the bill of “privileges . “

What a Hillary.. Unbelievable this moroness can even find the state House.

and who is the “WE” this cretinous bacteria refers to?

Last edited:
I’m going to U.S.mail her office a copy of the bill of “privileges . “

What a Hillary.. Unbelievable this moroness can even find the state House.

and who is the “WE” this cretinous bacteria refers to?

Same - I may also ask where the 'rights' she is fond of are spelled out as clearly as the ones in the Bill of Rights.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me ? You mean there are still people in this state that didn't know that carrying a pistol was a privilege and not a right ? The 2nd Amendment has no meaning in Massachusetts, it never has. I learned that back in 1977 when I received my first LTC. I was only 22 years old when the police Lt. said, and I quote, I gave you this license and I can take it away. And nothing has changed from that day. The police hand you your LTC and they can take it away for little or no reason at all.

So true.

Also how many empty chairs on the committee when our side spoke? I've seen it when 14 of the 16 members were absent. And there is NO recording of verbal testimony!!! That info was from my State Rep who I've known personally for almost 40 years.

One thing that really bothered me yesterday. Right at the beginning a citizen from Natick had the courage to stand up and request that the committee recognizes the citizens who signed up to speak, before the politicians and lobbyists. He also requested that committee members stay for the entire hearing and not leave. His request was met with disdain and incredulous looks.

I found the committee's reply very insulting, it was basically, "no, we're very important and very busy, sit down and wait your turn". They then exchanged looks of disbelief with each other. Legislators who are on our side were among this group. Those ****s have really lost touch.

- - - Updated - - -

So true.

Also how many empty chairs on the committee when our side spoke? I've seen it when 14 of the 16 members were absent. And there is NO recording of verbal testimony!!! That info was from my State Rep who I've known personally for almost 40 years.

State House news has the full audio on their website. You have to be a subscriber to listen to it.

Well, the thing that did change (in 1998) is that you NEED an LTC/FID to even OWN a firearm!! This woman's statement then, that firearm OWNERSHIP is a PRIVILEGE is in direct conflict with SCOTUS!!

Is Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, Women's right to vote, ALL PRIVALEGEs?!

Last edited:
Doubling down on stupid - 4H ago - Marjorie Decker.

[FONT=&amp]"Scalia Heller decision, 2nd amend a right &privilege Gun right not unrestricted = privilege can b revoked if deemed dangerous or prohibited"[/FONT]

Well, the thing that did change (in 1998) is that you NEED an LTC/FID to even OWN a firearm!! This woman's statement then, that firearm OWNERSHIP is a PRIVILEGE is in direct conflict with SCOTUS!!

Is Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press, Women's right to vote, ALL PRIVALEGEs?!

Could you please clarify what you said. Are you saying that before 1998 someone could buy a gun in Massachusetts without a LTC or FID card and that all changed after 1998 ? I've had my LTC since the early 80's and I could never buy a pistol or rifle without it. So, how could one own a gun if they can buy it without a license ?

Could you please clarify what you said. Are you saying that before 1998 someone could buy a gun in Massachusetts without a LTC or FID card and that all changed after 1998 ? I've had my LTC since the early 80's and I could never buy a pistol or rifle without it. So, how could one own a gun if they can buy it without a license ?

It is my understanding that one could own a shotgun (at least) without a permit prior to 1998, but I could be wrong. I have only been a firearms owner post-98, so don't know for sure. Going on memory of what I have read on this forum.

There are probably several on this board that know more than me on the history of MA firearms laws.

It is my understanding that one could own a shotgun (at least) without a permit prior to 1998, but I could be wrong. I have only been a firearms owner post-98, so don't know for sure. Going on memory of what I have read on this forum.

There are probably several on this board that know more than me on the history of MA firearms laws.

Thanks

I just listened to Goal's podcast.

Any typos are mine.

we have passed some of the best most responsible gun laws in the counn

responsible revocation of the privilege of a gun permit members of congress are clearly being held hostage willingly by the NRA and so it is up to states to take leadership like massachusetts and i hope that we will continue to move forward to do that

blah, blah, blah

allow people to report others to have their guns taken away

and you can't petition to have your guns back for at least one year

it is a privilege that we allow others to have

it is a privilege to have a gun license.

Insufferable tw-at. This is an elected representative?There are definitely a few things I don't like here in Georgia, but this kind of crap makes me so glad I left New England.

Insufferable tw-at. This is an elected representative?There are definitely a few things I don't like here in Georgia, but this kind of crap makes me so glad I left New England.

Not New England, all the states north of MA. are not commie stinkholes,

the constitution is is the only license nessesary to exercise your enumerated rights.

Maybe @majoriedecker can explain why our states to the north have no gun bans or license requirements , yet have less crime involving guns than MA?

Are her constituents that criminal? Why is she so afraid of free people?

Are they not doing shootings in their home states?
but only coming to ma for gun crimes ,and then travel back home?

this nitwit is a total Liar.

I looked up her name and this was the top hit...

ob·fus·cate
ˈäbfəˌskāt/
verb

• render obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"the spelling changes will deform some familiar words and obfuscate their etymological origins"

• synonyms:obscure, confuse, make unclear, blur, muddle, complicate, overcomplicate, muddy, cloud, befog"mere rationalizations to obfuscate rather than clarify the real issue"

• bewilder (someone).
      [COLOR=#878787 !important]"it is more likely to obfuscate people than enlighten them"[/COLOR]
      synonyms:bewilder, mystify, puzzle, perplex, confuse, baffle, confound, bemuse, befuddle, nonplus; informalflummox
      "her work became more and more obfuscated by mathematics and jargon"

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Absolutely WRONG! I got my FID and LTC (both) in 1976. At least since 1968 (I'm unsure of before that) a MA resident had to have either an FID or LTC to possess any guns. An FID with a "permit to purchase" (good for only 10 days) was adequate pre-10/21/1998) to buy a handgun an d keep it at home but never remove it from the home. PTPs essentially weren't issued but the law still remains on the books.

One thing that really bothered me yesterday. Right at the beginning a citizen from Natick had the courage to stand up and request that the committee recognizes the citizens who signed up to speak, before the politicians and lobbyists. He also requested that committee members stay for the entire hearing and not leave. His request was met with disdain and incredulous looks.

I found the committee's reply very insulting, it was basically, "no, we're very important and very busy, sit down and wait your turn". They then exchanged looks of disbelief with each other. Legislators who are on our side were among this group. Those ****s have really lost touch.

- - - Updated - - -

State House news has the full audio on their website. You have to be a subscriber to listen to it.

Is it allowable to take video of this insolence to display for all to see?
I think we need to have Laura Loomer an independent journalist come up from NYC to expose this crap nationwide.

@LauraLoomer

Is it allowable to take video of this insolence to display for all to see?
I think we need to have Laura Loomer an independent journalist come up from NYC to expose this crap nationwide.

@LauraLoomer

I think I recall someone using sage advice last year: “What the hell do you have to lose?”

Really, there’s nothing left to politically lose. Might as well expose the bullshittery all over. If anything, it’s ammunition to counteract all this chatter about federal bans and bans to this and bans to that.

Absolutely WRONG! I got my FID and LTC (both) in 1976. At least since 1968 (I'm unsure of before that) a MA resident had to have either an FID or LTC to possess any guns. An FID with a "permit to purchase" (good for only 10 days) was adequate pre-10/21/1998) to buy a handgun an d keep it at home but never remove it from the home. PTPs essentially weren't issued but the law still remains on the books.

Ah-ha! The last part about the permit to purchase is where I was confused! Thank you for the clarification (as always) Len!

Back
Top Bottom