1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Alchemy Customs Weaponry Prime

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Handguns' started by GreenGoblin227, Jun 23, 2019.

1. GreenGoblin227

GreenGoblin227 NES Member

Description:
    Price: 3450 shipped lower 48 states
    Payment - Cash, PayPal F&F buyer covers fees Transfer via EFA10

For Sale, is a very rare gun to find in Massachusetts. Alchemy Custom Weaponry Government Size 1911. This gun is by far the nicest 1911 I have owned. Fit and Finish is like butter, trigger is like glass and shoots lights out. This surpasses Nighthawk, Wilson, Ed Brown, and all the others. I have several other guns for sale with interest with extremely low offers.

This is a Prime Elite, before the prime elite was available. I am into this gun for 3700 with, an extra tuned extractor and the extra add ons before a prime elite was available.

Will come with 2 Magazines, soft case, and literature from Alchemy. Alchemy is now owned by Cabot. Rob, owner of Alchemy personally built this gun. This is #14 ever built. Waited 9+ Months.

IMG_2098.jpg IMG_2095.jpg IMG_2096.jpg IMG_2097.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03 FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

ryan188 likes this.