• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Alabama dealership offers Bible, shotgun, and American flag with every car purchase

maybe I should fly down there and buy a truck...lol

not for anything else except to just be a part of that promotion that gives me a gun....

Well that was fast and it doesn’t surprise me at all. There needs to be some reckoning very soon.....

Ford asks Alabama car dealer to end shotgun giveaway after California shooting

Thanks Ford [angry]

b364d-punchbowl.jpg

From What I have read, The ask was more of a, If you don't do this we will pull your franchise.
That’s my guess. Amazing how corporate america and .gov squashes the little guy. I understand that to be really free he would have to be a used car salesman but it gets on my nerves when touchstone issues in one small part of the country pressure the other large part where it is quite normal. And as one of those npc’s had so poignantly stated: “Clinging to their guns and religion” Name that normie......

I’m too lazy to research it but didn’t Ford take taxpayer money? Maybe they paid it back in full but I can’t remember.

That’s my guess. Amazing how corporate america and .gov squashes the little guy. I understand that to be really free he would have to be a used car salesman but it gets on my nerves when touchstone issues in one small part of the country pressure the other large part where it is quite normal. And as one of those npc’s had so poignantly stated: “Clinging to their guns and religion” Name that normie......

I’m too lazy to research it but didn’t Ford take taxpayer money? Maybe they paid it back in full but I can’t remember.

I think that was GM

Could be a $180 Mav 88, $10 Bible, and $10 flag? It's a $200 promotion?
And the delivery fee and paperwork increased by $200.

I still love these marketing campaigns because they bother everyone else.

Someone should do that here in MA. Invite a gun store to set up a desk for a long weekend. Everyone that purchases a car and has a license can immediately fill out the paperwork and walk away with a car and a gun. Or just give them a boucher to get a gun at a certain gun store.

Ford was the only one of the big 3 that didn't take a dime in that shit show. Their portion was set aside just in case they needed it, but was never touched.

On edit: I see Zappa already covered this.

Ford was the only one of the big 3 that didn't take a dime in that shit show. Their portion was set aside just in case they needed it, but was never touched.

On edit: I see Zappa already covered this.
In this case two wrongs don’t make a right

Right- didn’t take taxpayer money
Wrongs- shuts down the little guy and makes crap vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom