• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Al-Baghdadi won't be down for a Halal Breakfast.

"Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff were not informed in advance of the U.S. special operations forces raid in northwestern Syria in which ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died, Schiff said on ABC’s "This Week"

Loose lips sink ships

I would be afraid to tell them anything that might get American servicemen killed if leaked.
Neither one has a freaking soul.
If they thought a failed mission and dead SF guys would make Trump look bad they might have made the phone call themselves.

"Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff were not informed in advance of the U.S. special operations forces raid in northwestern Syria in which ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died, Schiff said on ABC’s "This Week"

Loose lips sink ships
Especially when those lips will do ANYTHING to rack up a loss for POTUS. Informing Pelosi et. al would be as stupid as telling Pakistan about the UBL raid in advance.

Last edited:
for Trump 2020.

I was thinking Halloween...

Baghdadi...Baghdadi...Baghdadi!
iu

Last edited:
To be fair , I don't think he could have heaped anymore praise on those guys.
You could tell he was awestruck seeing it unfold live.
He’s definitely a genuine superfan of our military. That’s why I don’t doubt he is chomping at the bit to release any video footage of this raid.

There was the flash boom video on the news. The canine video will be out once Fido Z77 Alpha is done chewing the femur and lets someone retrieve the sd card. Lol

Watching that news conference now and I must say Trump did it well. Keep the Dems out of the loop indeed as they would piss in the well in no time flat. Keep the Dems’ evil offspring, the media, out as well. Maybe the video will be leaked soon?

The questions the media even presents are borderline npc dronism. They’re muppets with no soul.

It’s about time we have another case whereby the US exercises military power under radar of msm. Man, I hate them with a passion.

The fact that we knew before the announcement that it was Baghdadi who was killed and that he blew himself up is all the reason needed to understand why he didn't inform congress.

This morning on Fox News (read: neo-con and libtard central) there were people saying that a reprisal terror attack might be more likely because Trump used "disrespectful" language toward the dead man.

Bite me news monkeys

:emoji_tiger:

Next thing you know, they will claim Trump used the wrong pronouns when talking about this ISIS dude.

This morning on Fox News (read: neo-con and libtard central) there were people saying that a reprisal terror attack might be more likely because Trump used "disrespectful" language toward the dead man.

Bite me news monkeys

:emoji_tiger:
Regardless of what you think of Fox News (or Trump), these idiots aren't going to become nicer to us if we are nicer to them. This guy viciously killed and raped innocent people for an ideology that is in direct conflict with ours. They understand only one thing, and I for one am happy to meet them to discuss, with .223s, that thing.

• 100 quatloos for the best Al-Baghdadi halloween costume.
  • 200 quatloos for the best hack of Ilhan Omar's LinkedIn account to say "austere religious scholar". (If she doesn't have one, so much the better; create a fake one).
They picked the guy up with a wet vac. I don't think there are any good photos
file112853.jpg

Probably figuring out what they can release without it causing an OPSEC problem.
Thought you wrote "... OPEC problem" for a second there.

Regardless of what you think of Fox News (or Trump), these idiots aren't going to become nicer to us if we are nicer to them. This guy viciously killed and raped innocent people for an ideology that is in direct conflict with ours. They understand only one thing, and I for one am happy to meet them to discuss, with .223s, that thing.

There are probably millions of these people. Yet the US is only interested in very specific ones and by extension the US public is also. Meanwhile we ignore the rest of the worlds losers and focus on the ones that pay the bills.

It's almost as if the entire thing is a scam.

OK, I have seen way too many B Movies.

Listening to Trump, he was chased into a tunnel by military dogs, when cornered he blew himself up along with the three children.

He blew up into bits and the tunnel caved in.

So....

How do we know he blew himself up, surly he would have made sure he had an exit.

B Movie Time: the sequel part 2.

Opening scene, he runs in to the tunnel, were as he turns the corner, a substitute steps in and blows himself up causing the tunnel to collapse. The tunnel now looks like a dead end with bits of bodies everywhere. While Dr Evil runs out the other end of the tunnel.

Just a thought.

OK, I have seen way too many B Movies.

Listening to Trump, he was chased into a tunnel by military dogs, when cornered he blew himself up along with the three children.

He blew up into bits and the tunnel caved in.

So....

How do we know he blew himself up, surly he would have made sure he had an exit.

B Movie Time: the sequel part 2.

Opening scene, he runs in to the tunnel, were as he turns the corner, a substitute steps in and blows himself up causing the tunnel to collapse. The tunnel now looks like a dead end with bits of bodies everywhere. While Dr Evil runs out the other end of the tunnel.

Just a thought.

They actually recovered his head and ran an on site DNA test .
Nothing left to chance.

Oh, you were there?
The report I saw in the news was that they started the DNA testing process (ie, recovered samples) and took "body parts".

I remember reading the protocol in the UBL raid was to take samples back in two different choppers in case one did not make it.

The report I saw in the news was that they started the DNA testing process (ie, recovered samples) and took "body parts".

I remember reading the protocol in the UBL raid was to take samples back in two different choppers in case one did not make it.

So, they took Tupperware with them and a ladle for the liquid goo.

• 100 quatloos for the best Al-Baghdadi halloween costume.
  • 200 quatloos for the best hack of Ilhan Omar's LinkedIn account to say "austere religious scholar". (If she doesn't have one, so much the better; create a fake one).

file112853.jpg

Thought you wrote "... OPEC problem" for a second there.
Nothing like a good Star Trek Throgs reference to stir the pot.

Back
Top Bottom