Al-Baghdadi won't be down for a Halal Breakfast.

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
Good Riddance... [mg][grenade][jihad][devil2][horse][iwojima][rockon]

56297e3942b83c521c87222769fe6862

Last edited:
He did a great job at the press conference.
Anyone catch the shot across the bow at Pelosi ?
When asked if he had informed her before hand , he said no it was important to keep it secret.
He is right though, I wouldn't put it past those scumbag Dems to leak something just to see it fail.
They are that deranged.

Strange how a couple of weeks ago all the military geniuses (including a couple of real military geniuses) assured us that Drumpf had no idea what he was doing and that ISIS would be taking over within days. Yet, here we are with a dead terrorist leader in the same area that the US "abandoned" a short time ago.

Strange how a couple of weeks ago all the military geniuses (including a couple of real military geniuses) assured us that Drumpf had no idea what he was doing and that ISIS would be taking over within days. Yet, here we are with a dead terrorist leader in the same area that the US "abandoned" a short time ago.

The man DEFINITELY had an ace up his sleeve. Meanwhile, all these a**h***s were drumming him up to being reckless and acting on whims.

I love how our President absolutely shit all over him in the announcement. Died as a coward crying and screaming and running away, or words to that effect.

I love how presidents use the actions of true warriors to make themselves look better, as if trump would die with any shred of honor.

They do that time and again. He's a "buffoon", "not very bright", "doesn't understand foreign policy." Yet, he's usually right and and when he isn't he corrects his course quickly.

He's not perfect, but so far he's been doing better than all those career politicians and bureaucrats that hate him.

The man DEFINITELY had an ace up his sleeve. Meanwhile, all these a**h***s were drumming him up to being reckless and acting on whims.

I love how presidents use the actions of true warriors to make themselves look better, as if trump would die with any shred of honor.
I'm not sure if we watched the same presser but the one I saw was him giving credit where credit was due. He could not have given them anymore praise than he did. That was what I heard anyway...

Back
Top Bottom