• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AK47-WASR10/63'S AND 10,000 ROUNDS OF AMMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, there are two gun shops in Middleboro that sometimes get confused.

Middleboro Gun Shop - this is the one on rt28 in the little strip mall next to the restaurant. Do not ever go there. The owners are douches, prices are stupid high and inventory is sparse.

Gunrunner - formerly C&F Guns. This was the place in the little corner basement shop on the corner of 28 & 105. They have moved to a new location further south on 28 near exit 3 now. It looks like a garage. It's on the inside of a corner and can be difficult to spot the first time. Their prices lately have been high. So much so that I won't even bother to stop in there any more to check. Also, I don't know what it is, maybe nothing, but it now has a bit of an uninviting feel kind of like you're walking into someone's living room unannounced.

I asked about the price since reading your comments here. As I said, I'm not an Ak shooter so I'm not familiar with the pricing of 762x39 ammo. They told me that this ammo doesn't have the lacquer finish that Tula and others have that gums up barrels and receivers. That's about all I know about it.

Its an AK, it won't matter :)

FWIW, there are two gun shops in Middleboro that sometimes get confused.

Middleboro Gun Shop - this is the one on rt28 in the little strip mall next to the restaurant. Do not ever go there. The owners are douches, prices are stupid high and inventory is sparse.

Gunrunner - formerly C&F Guns. This was the place in the little corner basement shop on the corner of 28 & 105. They have moved to a new location further south on 28 near exit 3 now. It looks like a garage. It's on the inside of a corner and can be difficult to spot the first time. Their prices lately have been high. So much so that I won't even bother to stop in there any more to check. Also, I don't know what it is, maybe nothing, but it now has a bit of an uninviting feel kind of like you're walking into someone's living room unannounced.

^Very well put.

The Gunrunner LLC is a fairly new shop, previous owner of Costas Sporting goods John Costa and Frances Costa own and operate the business. The business is built on family values and we want you to feel like your walking into our living room, because everyone is welcome, even if you just want to come in and check out items and pricing. We value our customers with local hometown values and the majority of our prices are well below MSRP. We carry some lower end ammo, but also carry the finer ammo that will not gum up your guns and cause cleaning frustrations. If you find a price cheaper, we encourage our customers to shop where they feel they can get the best deals. Our shop is dedicated to your Second Amendment Rights. We are your local hometown gun dealer.....support your local shops and you will always have the products you need close to home.

We apologize if you didnt feel comfortable coming into our shop.....our goal was definetly to encourage anyone to feel free to stop by and enjoy their time checking out great new products like the IWI Tavors, Springfield Armory Socum 16 II, and Adams arms Piston drive uppers to name a few. We want everyone to feel at home, unlike John's previous shop that you couldnt breath in with more than three people there. I encourage you to stop by again and visit.

The Gunrunner LLC is a fairly new shop, previous owner of Costas Sporting goods John Costa and Frances Costa own and operate the business. The business is built on family values and we want you to feel like your walking into our living room, because everyone is welcome, even if you just want to come in and check out items and pricing. We value our customers with local hometown values and the majority of our prices are well below MSRP. We carry some lower end ammo, but also carry the finer ammo that will not gum up your guns and cause cleaning frustrations. If you find a price cheaper, we encourage our customers to shop where they feel they can get the best deals. Our shop is dedicated to your Second Amendment Rights. We are your local hometown gun dealer.....support your local shops and you will always have the products you need close to home.
Thank you for your post.

Can you give us a update regarding prices on 7.62 x 39? Brand and lot size?

I am all about giving local business my money if price is reasonable.

Thank you

I just saw an ad here on NES from a dealer. It said they have a special price on a WASR10 for $ 795.00. They feel it's a good price and they give you 60 rounds of ammo with it.
Now I'm no rocket scientist, but I'd rather buy one in my home town from the Gunrunner for $650.00, without the free 60 rounds.

Holy smokes. They should be including a Russian mail order bride for that price[/QUOTE

The purpose of the thread is to point out a location where WASR's and ammo for them can be found on the South Shore. I apologize if that was not made clear from the beginning. My intention was to be helpful to other NES members. That is what we as NES members are suppose to do when we feel that we can. Perhaps if you feel that you have information that can be helpful to other NES members, you could start your own thread about mail order brides and all other off direct topic subjects. I'm sure that's what NES had in mind with the whole idea of threads.

Last edited:
I just saw an ad here on NES from a dealer. It said they have a special price on a WASR10 for $ 795.00. They feel it's a good price and they give you 60 rounds of ammo with it.
Now I'm no rocket scientist, but I'd rather buy one in my home town from the Gunrunner for $650.00, without the free 60 rounds.

Wasrs can be purchased for 600. But since it's in your area you save time and gas. Wait a few weeks and it's tax free

For anyone interested, I just bought Golden Tiger 7.62x39, 1000 rounds for $240 at Collectible Arms in Merrimack. I was like a kid in a candy store.

For anyone interested, I just bought Golden Tiger 7.62x39, 1000 rounds for $240 at Collectible Arms in Merrimack. I was like a kid in a candy store.

Now that price is much more reasonable. What other goodies did they have? Haven't been in their in about a month.

Unless those WASR's are not canted and can give me hand jobs they are grossly overpriced.

- - - Updated - - -

Outback arms has em cheaper FYI

Really. I looked at a shotgun in Outback arms. It was $1900.00 at outback and $750.00 at the local shop at the time. Go figure.

If you want an overpriced AK, just go to the NES classifieds.

OP, you might want to return that 7.62 ammo you bought. (Assuming you bought some)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom