• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ak used in strip club shoot-em up caught on video

I wonder if when it is called a strip club the owners get mad like gun owners do when you use the word "clip".

It's not a strip club, it's a gentleman's club damn it!!!

lolol banana clip
also like how the anchor said the guy was "hammered". Not a term you hear the media use everyday.

I'm betting the song he requested was "Slipping" by DMX

"Hey yo I'm slippin' I'm fallin' I gots to get up"
[rofl]

They didn't show that his intended target actually drew first:

tumblr_lki6dljbIc1qi5fmpo1_500.gif

They are hoping that the video will help them catch the guy, yet they have the guy's name and mug shot? Maybe someone will recognize the AK, or see a hammered guy slipping down the street.

this. it's got everything we need to have a good time. we clearly party in the wrong places )) <> ((.

fo sho!

I wonder if when it is called a strip club the owners get mad like gun owners do when you use the word "clip".

It's not a strip club, it's a gentleman's club damn it!!!

No, it's a strip club, actually with two bouncers working it's almost a legitimate business. Too upscale though, the ones I've been to in Philly were much more low key [laugh]

Pettigrew and another man were involved in a dispute...

This is half the shootings in Boston, or NY, or anywhere in the US. A "dispute" and the dude gets his "gat" from the car and starts shooting. In this case, it was over not playing a song he liked. Apparently they lowered the threshold for justifiable homicide. He will be put on parole in three years.

- - - Updated - - -

The worst is pre-ban bananas. they smell really bad, and don't hold together.

Back
Top Bottom