• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AK stripper clip "adapter"?

Ok, I picked up a couple of packages of brand new stripper clips for both AR and AK. The AR ones came with the spoon in the package, but I noticed that the AK ones didn't have one, so I asked the person who I bought them from, and they told me that the AK mags don't need an adapter.[rolleyes] Since I'm fairly new to the AK platform, I believed them until I actually tried to use them when I got home. I looked up some youtube vids on using the clips and they were using a metal sleeve looking device with a star embossed on the side. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these, or have a spare they would be willing to part with for a fair price?[wink]

Ok, I picked up a couple of packages of brand new stripper clips for both AR and AK. The AR ones came with the spoon in the package, but I noticed that the AK ones didn't have one, so I asked the person who I bought them from, and they told me that the AK mags don't need an adapter.[rolleyes] Since I'm fairly new to the AK platform, I believed them until I actually tried to use them when I got home. I looked up some youtube vids on using the clips and they were using a metal sleeve looking device with a star embossed on the side. Does anyone know where I can buy one of these, or have a spare they would be willing to part with for a fair price?[wink]

this?

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/magloadtoolf.html

Edit: I have never used one so I don't know how well they work

Back
Top Bottom