AK - my first build (rated R for gore, sexual situations and language)

glad to see your build room was a complete Fn mess, my kind of enviroment.

I am a little confused maybe a few answers to my questions. Lets say I buy a AK kit
1. what is the point of buying a kit when you have to swap out parts to be 922r compliant ?
2. where do you get prebent recievers ?
3. best source for kits

1. You need to have a minimum of 10 compliance parts. AK's have 16 parts so you need to swap out 6 parts. Most people work with these take your pick FCG=3, receiver=1, compensator=1, stock set=3, magazine =3, barrel=1, gas piston=1. Most people swap out the FCG and a combo of others. It's pretty simple when you understand what you need to do. I non free states you have to remove /weld bayo lug folding stock and threaded muzzle. [angry]

2. Nodak Spud

3. APEX, Arms of America, AK-Builder, What A Country, Gun Broker and a myriad of others. Do research. Depends what you are trying to build. Kits are always changing depending on availability.

girl_38.jpg

I dated this girl's twin sister for three years when I was nineteen.[smile] No kidding, she looks exactly like a girl I dated from Somerville back in 1975-76 when I was in the army, still have pictures in my old footlocker. We lived together in Texas for about eight months and she decided that military life wasn't her cup of tea and decided to break off the relationship and return to the "big city".

girl_38.jpg

I dated this girl's twin sister for three years when I was nineteen.[smile] No kidding, she looks exactly like a girl I dated from Somerville back in 1975-76 when I was in the army, still have pictures in my old footlocker. We lived together in Texas for about eight months and she decided that military life wasn't her cup of tea and decided to break off the relationship and return to the "big city".

that. is. awesome.

Back
Top Bottom