AK Legend

I have a chance to pick up a legend from my shooting buddy he wants my glock that he can't buy in mass. even swap, think it would be worth it?

If it's really a Polytech Legend then you're giving your friend a rape job... those guns always get $1000+. unless they are coated with rust or something.

-Mike

I have a chance to pick up a legend from my shooting buddy he wants my glock that he can't buy in mass. even swap, think it would be worth it?
If you don't do the deal pm me. I prob. have what he's looking for. And he may have what I'm looking for? Out of curiosity, which Glock?

Last edited:
If it's really a Polytech Legend then you're giving your friend a rape job... those guns always get $1000+. unless they are coated with rust or something.

-Mike

This^^^^

No three glocks are an even trade for a Polytech Legend AK. Don't screw your friend.

This is a trick question! All value is subjective. Only you can determine whether "it would be worth it".

You got the value of the legend and it's worth it. If he desperately wanting a glock, trade your glock. It's a WIN WIN for both parties.

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

3 way trade. You give your friend the G36. Your friend gives you the Legend. You give me the Legend. I give you a LNIB G30. Everybody's happy? [smile]

If you explain to your friend that the Legend is worth waaaaay more than the Glock, and he still wants to do the straight-up trade, then go for it and have a clear conscience.

Make sure its a Legend and not just a milled receiver AK. Also I would let him know its worth a good amount of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
But if he really wants to trade go for it. Then I will trade you a autographed picture of Kathy, my avatar, for the legend. Its as a good a deal as your getting and since its the season of giving I think its a fair trade[laugh][laugh]

The last real Legend I saw with its original box and accessories went for $2100.00[shocked]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom