AK 47 scope mount any changes out there

mac1911

NES Member
Its been a while since I researched anything ak
I had a a scope on my 10/63 psob model that I think was made for the draganov.
I also bought a gen 1 kobra red dot back when http://www.avtomats-in-action.com/
Was selling optics and equipment
Had a The BP02 mount made in Belarus which was very good but way to high and off center.

So what's new out there that's any good. I will be going for a small low mag scope for fun plinking. My eyes are just not what they used to be and I don't want to bother with my Rx shooting glasses when shooting my AK.

I had my share of failures with the cheap knock offs. I don't want one that screws onto the rail and it has to have a anti walk stud on it.

Midwest Industries makes a very nice mount. It's pricey at $100 but rock solid. You can adjust tension of the mount, it holds zero when dismounted and remounted and uses the built in rail mount on the AK.

Sent from the depths of Hell using TapaTalk

Midwest Industries makes a very nice mount. It's pricey at $100 but rock solid. You can adjust tension of the mount, it holds zero when dismounted and remounted and uses the built in rail mount on the AK.

Does it have the positive stop stud to keep it from creeping forward?

Once you lock it in place, it's not going anywhere. I have one on a Saiga Sportster and it's the best mount I've seen.

I second this. Its solid and wont move at all. In fact i believe it even held zero after i removed it and put it back on the rifle. Worth the money.

RS regulate. I have not ordered one yet but I will. Never herd a bad thing about them in my research.

RS regulate. I have not ordered one yet but I will. Never herd a bad thing about them in my research.

I don't like the 2 piece system. It's just me. I think I will take my chances with the BP02
Low profile centered mount.

Back
Top Bottom