airgun range in the basement?

Nice. It's for the kids, right?

Hell, no, it's for the PARENTS. Any adult forced to hear that goofy laugh and those stupid songs will be chortling maniacally while shooting that fat purple sauropod poofta!

True story: There was once a Macintosh screen saver called Barner Blaster. Barney gave out that goofy laugh, you heard a gunshot and saw a spot of blood on his stomach, he went "Oooh"... and then exploded. When I worked at Vacation Outlet, we put that on the Marketing dept's Mac... and you had 5 adults standing around the Mac, just watching Barney get shot with an exploding bullet... and laughing.

There was a great Barney mod for Doom. Instead of being attacked my the various critters in Doom, you were attacked by Barneys, which sang "I love you, you love me" while trying to shoot you with a shotgun. It was a total scream.

Except for that annoying twitch that just never seems to go away. [wink]

Well, now (twitch) that (twitch) you (twitch) mention (twitch) it... (twitch)

But seriously, the basement was pretty large and there were air vents, just nothing dedicated.

pyramid air

3rd for them except they ship reall slooooooooooooww, like a week after they get your order.

I'm shooting a Diana RWS 52 in .22 cal, super nice and very accurate gun with the beaman crow magnum heavy pellets.

I shoot in the basement all the time. I made a great trap like this.

Find a cardboard box about the same size as a phone book (yellow pages) and about 8 inches deep. Drop in the phone book. Stuff the rest of the space with balled up plastic grocery store bags. Tape it up real good. Measure out your distance, tape the target up and start shooting.

I make my own targets on photoshop and print them out, I have a great one of Bin Laden, if anyone wants some let me know

Back
Top Bottom