Aiming for Zero "Sounds of Freedom" 4X2 Match

Okay folks, we're about 2 1/2 weeks out from the Aiming For Zero 4x2 Sounds of Freedom match and we want to share some additional information with you.
The round count will be right around 225, but we recommend you bring more! The obvious reason might be to account for misses and/or makeup shots, but... the real reason is once you have gone through all 8 stages one time you may choose to reshoot any of the stages you desire for an additional $5 per run. The best score you've earned for each stage is what will be used to calculate your match score! Also, you can sign up to shoot both days if you so desire.
Pictured below is the slide of one of the 5 guns we will be awarding to randomly selected registered participants, engraved with the Aiming For Zero logo by Northern Light Etching. We are aiming to have all the guns engraved in time for the match. You will receive one chance to win when you pay your registration fee. At that time you may also opt to get additional chances to win by making additional donations of $10 per chance. Winners will be randomly selected during the morning brief and you will reach into a hat to learn which gun will be yours! Because we have an odd number of guns whichever day has the most pre-registered competitors will be the day we give away three guns.
Please share this post with your friends, family and fellow shooters!
Register here... https://practiscore.com/aiming-for-zero-4x2-sounds…/register

14713002_648663281976497_2390259798486846968_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Did I mention we will be raffling off 5 guns at this match!

14642264_648663121976513_5999763512228540397_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm squad 25 on Sunday if anyone wants to shoot with me [smile]

Can we use USPSA rigs (double belt) with race gun holsters if we're shooting the open/carry optics/limited-10 class? Or does everything have to be IDPA compliant?

I'm squad 25 on Sunday if anyone wants to shoot with me [smile]

Can we use USPSA rigs (double belt) with race gun holsters if we're shooting the open/carry optics/limited-10 class? Or does everything have to be IDPA compliant?

USPSA rigs are welcome-

Would that be a "failure to dress right"

[laugh]

Any idea on round count on the USPSA stages, in terms of number of mags? I'm set up to shoot Limited (and plan to shoot that gun), so I carry 3+1 140mm's, but when I shoot production with my Glock I do 4 mags on the belt. Just wondering if I'll be fine with 4 mags total or if I should get a fifth for my Limited gun since we're limited to 10rds/mag for this.

[laugh]

Any idea on round count on the USPSA stages, in terms of number of mags? I'm set up to shoot Limited (and plan to shoot that gun), so I carry 3+1 140mm's, but when I shoot production with my Glock I do 4 mags on the belt. Just wondering if I'll be fine with 4 mags total or if I should get a fifth for my Limited gun since we're limited to 10rds/mag for this.

You will be all set with 4 mags on your belt

James

Ok putting my PROMOTIONAL HAT ON!!!! OK so you fall into 1 of two categories.

YOu have nothing to do or too much to do on this upcoming Saturday or Sunday... Why not just make the best of it!!!

First inaugural Aiming for Zero 4x2 match will be held at Pioneer Sportsman in dunbarton NH. I

t WILL BE simply amazing. 2 Stages of IDPA,USPSA.STEEL CHALLENGE, and WALLS OF STEEL!!!

Oh and did I mention there are 5 Guns being GIVEN AWAY. Not "crappy guns either" Sig Sauer P320, Glock 26,XD 3.8 45, Yaaaa how about them apples folks..

Also many other items Sig Sauer classes,Surefire Lights. Did I forget to mention Payton's Catering will be there!!! YES this will be the match of the year 103 folks currently signed up for this event... Saturday has LOTS of slots left so sign up and shoot!!!!

https://practiscore.com/aiming-for-zero-4x2-sounds-of-freedom/register

If you care not to attend the match and would like to just make a donation to the cause please use this link.

https://fundraise.activeheroes.org/fundraise?fcid=620162

t's official, the total donation made to Active Heroes - Aiming For Zero from the proceeds of the Aiming For Zero 4x2 Sounds of Freedom match and accompanying activities this past weekend was more that $10,000!!

Thank you to all those who participated in this effort. Thanks you to our sponsors LightSpeed Manufacturing, Sig Academy, NorthernLight Etching, New England Tactical, Jay's Gun Shop and the many others who support Aiming For Zero.

This is the largest donation made to the Aiming For Zero program since its inception this past February!

Since that time, with this donation included, $42,493 has been raised to help fund improvements at the retreat and to continue to provide free programs and services to our veterans and military families.

We are very proud of the shooting community and their support.

Well done to all involved, let's keep the ball rolling into 2017 and beyond!!

Back
Top Bottom