• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Again, and Again and Again...when does it stop?

Yup. You guessed it. One more "only one" shooting a dog for no apparent reason.

This time the shitbag-with-badge got arrested, for the tin shit it's worth.

I've long since learned that anything I say here can and will be used against me someday by the Only Ones...(just like the rest of you second class citizens, and if you're not a cop you most certainly are a second class citizen!)

So what can we do?

Nothing. That's what you can do. Go buy another dog and get on with your life.

Can we complain?
Sure, see how long you remain a "suitable person" with an LTC

Can we eat shit and like it?
Sure go right ahead.

Last edited:
shocked.gif

Not really, but the dog did survive. What the heck did the Deputy use? [thinking]

Seriously though, the story is a bit unclear about the course of events. And a mis trepass too?

As a retired "Only One" (You know I love that title), I apologize for potato-head's apparenty stupidity. [wink]

Now where's my torch, I hear the villagers coming!

Barboza told the Associated Press that Gutierrez then shot the dog three times with a rifle, hitting the dog once in the head and twice in the neck. The dog was taken to a veterinarian for treatment and survived the attack

Either that's one tough dog, or that cop is a lousy shot....

shocked.gif

Not really, but the dog did survive. What the heck did the Deputy use? [thinking]

Seriously though, the story is a bit unclear about the course of events. And a mis trepass too?

As a retired "Only One" (You know I love that title), I apologize for potato-head's apparenty stupidity. [wink]

Now where's my torch, I hear the villagers coming!

and that's just it...I know that there are good LEO. Jaxon you've earned my respect several times over. I know D's bro always struck me as a reasonable kinda guy as well. Heck there aren't any LEO on this board (that I know of) whom I can picture doing this. But it burns me when I read this. And trust me when I say I don't go looking for these stories. Never once have I performed a search to find this stuff.

All I'm saying is that the thin blue line becomes thinner every time this happens...there will be a reckoning. Further, I refer all to my current sig line..we are not yet in the camps. Not yet.

and that's just it...I know that there are good LEO. Jaxon you've earned my respect several times over. I know D's bro always struck me as a reasonable kinda guy as well. Heck there aren't any LEO on this board (that I know of) whom I can picture doing this. But it burns me when I read this. And trust me when I say I don't go looking for these stories. Never once have I performed a search to find this stuff.

All I'm saying is that the thin blue line becomes thinner every time this happens...there will be a reckoning. Further, I refer all to my current sig line..we are not yet in the camps. Not yet.

I know, I make light of the ONLY ONEs stuff, but realize that what you're saying has merit. I don't know why what happens happens (in a lot of things), but understand its disgusting and disrespectful to all of the others out there just doing their job, day after day.

Yup...Most of the time...

When I lived in Ohio, an off-duty cop whose hubcap rolled into my yard maced my golden retriever as he walked into the middle of my lawn to get it. Gabe barked at him, then walked up with his tail wagging after I said: "No Gabe". Cope pulls mace, sprays my dog, cop says: "leash law" and turns to walk back to his Camaro, I raked the yard with him - his wife got out of the car and pleaded with me to stop...And no, I wasn't arrested and no I didn't sue the city...things were different back then. I did call the police chief to complain and said I'd have some interesting things to say on the radio Monday, (I was a local morning man). Police Chief called us together, said: "It's settled - go on with your lives"....We did....

Yup...Most of the time...

When I lived in Ohio, an off-duty cop whose hubcap rolled into my yard maced my golden retriever as he walked into the middle of my lawn to get it. Gabe barked at him, then walked up with his tail wagging after I said: "No Gabe". Cope pulls mace, sprays my dog, cop says: "leash law" and turns to walk back to his Camaro, I raked the yard with him - his wife got out of the car and pleaded with me to stop...And no, I wasn't arrested and no I didn't sue the city...things were different back then. I did call the police chief to complain and said I'd have some interesting things to say on the radio Monday, (I was a local morning man). Police Chief called us together, said: "It's settled - go on with your lives"....We did....

And all's well that ends well. I mean the cop maced your dog and got a beating for it. Fair's Fair.

So when the cop shoots your dog...well, fair's fair. Little Sally can find a new daddy just like little Joey can find a new dog.

"Barboza told the Associated Press that Gutierrez then shot the dog three times with a rifle, hitting the dog once in the head and twice in the neck. The dog was taken to a veterinarian for treatment and survived the attack."

3 times...with a rifle? Dog survives getting shot? Nice shootin there Tex!

Where the heck do they find these creatins to be deputies?

An unpleasant situation, but yes, one with a happy ending, or happy as one can be after a totally unnecessary shooting (with only the article as a source).

And all's well that ends well. I mean the cop maced your dog and got a beating for it. Fair's Fair.

So when the cop shoots your dog...well, fair's fair. Little Sally can find a new daddy just like little Joey can find a new dog.

I know we don't usually see eye to eye on LEO issues, so don't take this the wrong way, but are you exagerating this statement for effect, or do you honestly believe that a loss of animal life justifies taking a human life?

I know we don't usually see eye to eye on LEO issues, so don't take this the wrong way, but are you exagerating this statement for effect, or do you honestly believe that a loss of animal life justifies taking a human life?

Not taking a human life, but certainly a thrashing that takes them very close to the edge.

An unpleasant situation, but yes, one with a happy ending, or happy as one can be after a totally unnecessary shooting (with only the article as a source).

If someone was actively shooting my dog in my presence believe me I'm going to stop it. But then agin I like my dog better then most people I bump into in mass.

I'm going to refrain from answering this only because I don't have the energy to around this tree again - tonight.

Back
Top Bottom