• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AG wins her gun ban

Seth is a cuck of biblical proportions.
"Im a veteran and a second amendment supporter, but I...wait, did I mention Im a veteran? I did? Ok well just in case Ill mention it again. Im a veteran, I served, in the military. Therefore Im a veteran. Just so you know..."
171012_CLAY_CS_SethMoulton_flag_PROMO.jpg

Seth is a cuck of biblical proportions.

Yes he is...I catch him on the inbound train from Salem to Boston every so often...all the old hens love sitting with him....He catches my service hat I wear from time to time in the bad weather and steers right away from me....

Yes he is...I catch him on the inbound train from Salem to Boston every so often...all the old hens love sitting with him....He catches my service hat I wear from time to time in the bad weather and steers right away from me....

You should sit directly in front of the mother f***er and stare.

For as long as I live I’ll never forget Marty Meehan having to shake my hand while staring directly at my GOAL sweatshirt.

That being said, I would like to think that the legal staff handling this would be responsible enough to word this carefully and correctly. Assuming they do word it correctly, this is a big legal mater affecting thousands of people as I'm sure the Supreme Court knows.

I was being half facetious in my statement- it's not necessarily grammar; but my overall point is that they will look for any excuse to deny it cert. It's lame as hell but they will make all kinds of excuses to avoid rocking the boat....

-Mike

Some years ago, I had an office at 42nd and Madison, at a firm in the business of radio advertising. There was a tunnel between their building and GCT, such that on most days I had to come in, I actually never had to emerge into the daylight in Manhattan. Well, in GCT there is this little food mall, and one of the vendors is none other than Murray's Cheese. Your Friendly Neighborhood SpaceCritter, stinky critter that he is, also happens to have a fondness for washed-rind cheeses. I used to stock up on Epoisses, Cato Corner's Hooligan, ..., for the return ride, just so I'd have a seat to myself. [grin]

If there's a cheesemonger your way, mayhaps you could do likewise. Or at least fart in his general direction.

I was being half facetious in my statement- it's not necessarily grammar; but my overall point is that they will look for any excuse to deny it cert. It's lame as hell but they will make all kinds of excuses to avoid rocking the boat....

-Mike

I'm hoping that Trump will have the opportunity to appoint some justice for the cause, before the case makes it's way to SCOTUS

This cancer is spreading and will be nation wide within the next 2 election cycles. Sorry kids Arerica as we knew it and loved is dead. No letter or law will get my to turn in my property. I own a boat and a shovel. This may not be the time for go time, but it’s coming... I’m settled, successful and generally happy with my life, 2 kids and a nice home. It’s gonna take more than a strongly worded letter or another unjust law piled on top of a stack of thousands already. I think a lot of people think like I do. In the big scheme of things it’s still the best country to live in, but it’s gonna take something huge to change our nations path. Go ahead, pass laws, give people the sense of security they desperately seek. And let them eat it when the shit goes down and there’s no one to protect them. That’s why I have guns and ammo, it’s a cheap insurance policy that I won’t be a victim when the system crumbles. Shit I haven’t shot one of my ARs in over a year and I have a range in the back yard...

The writings on the wall for mass no matter what we do we are the bad guys.

This cancer is spreading and will be nation wide within the next 2 election cycles. Sorry kids Arerica as we knew it and loved is dead. No letter or law will get my to turn in my property. I own a boat and a shovel. This may not be the time for go time, but it’s coming... I’m settled, successful and generally happy with my life, 2 kids and a nice home. It’s gonna take more than a strongly worded letter or another unjust law piled on top of a stack of thousands already. I think a lot of people think like I do. In the big scheme of things it’s still the best country to live in, but it’s gonna take something huge to change our nations path. Go ahead, pass laws, give people the sense of security they desperately seek. And let them eat it when the shit goes down and there’s no one to protect them. That’s why I have guns and ammo, it’s a cheap insurance policy that I won’t be a victim when the system crumbles. Shit I haven’t shot one of my ARs in over a year and I have a range in the back yard...

It’s a lot closer than you think. The media makes it seems like everyone is anti gun, just like they gave Trump zero chance of winning. Obviously we are taking some hits these day, but there are still a lot of people that love freedom out there.

It appears that GOAL may appeal the judge's decision.

The state’s leading gun rights group plans to decide “pretty shortly” if it will appeal a federal judge’s ruling upholding the state’s 1998 assault weapon ban.

Jim Wallace of the Gun Owners Action League said his group and other plaintiffs in the suit against Attorney General Maura Healey have 30 days after the Thursday ruling to decide whether to appeal.

Gun owners may appeal ruling on state assault weapons ban

Last edited:

2 kids and a nice home? Well, consider yourself a stationary target. Nobody will need to knock on your doors. Your employer, your kids and your wife will ask you one day to march into a police provided dumpster where you will gladly deposit your scrap metal donation.

It’s a lot closer than you think. The media makes it seems like everyone is anti gun, just like they gave Trump zero chance of winning. Obviously we are taking some hits these day, but there are still a lot of people that love freedom out there.

Ya you’re probably right I’m behind the propaganda curtain. Hard to have a positive outlook when everything I enjoy doing is under attack
(Fishing, hunting, guns, or anything else fun)

2 kids and a nice home? Well, consider yourself a stationary target. Nobody will need to knock on your doors. Your employer, your kids and your wife will ask you one day to march into a police provided dumpster where you will gladly deposit your scrap metal donation.
yeah it’s not that easy, I don’t have an employer and neither my kids or my wife would ask that of me.... what am I gonna do go on the run for a couple rifles? When it goes down it goes down, Am not hungry enough to start shooting at people honestly.

Of course this will be appealed. During the appeal it's not likely that Maura will expand her tyraid against firearms. If she did and she lost the appeal, she'd wear lots of egg on her face and look a bigger dem failure.
It better be appealed. This BS can not stand.

Of course this will be appealed. During the appeal it's not likely that Maura will expand her tyraid against firearms. If she did and she lost the appeal, she'd wear lots of egg on her face and look a bigger dem failure.
It better be appealed. This BS can not stand.

Although I would want it appealed, filing an appeal and then defending it is very expensive. An attorney in my family told me that at best, only 15% to 20% of appeals get overturned. As with filing a law suit, the language in the appeal would need to be very explicit and compelling with regard to explaining how the judge may have made errors or overreached in his decision.

Unless it's really egregious, it's a very high bar to overcome, more so since the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals already overturned the Maryland AWB 4th Circuit Court of a 3-judge panel which stated that the AWB "...law should be subject to "strict scrutiny" because it imposes a "substantial burden" on the right to keep and bear arms."

The decision, by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, overturned a 2016 ruling by a three-judge panel of the same court that said Maryland's law should be subject to "strict scrutiny" because it imposes a "substantial burden" on the right to keep and bear arms.

4th Circuit Upholds Maryland's 'Assault Weapon' Ban

yeah it’s not that easy, I don’t have an employer and neither my kids or my wife would ask that of me.... what am I gonna do go on the run for a couple rifles?

There you go, I don't know how anyone can live with a moonbat wife, not me, I rub taxes and other anti-freedom bullshit all the time just make sure that she is on the same page about what freedom is all about, there is not love for tyranny in my household.

kids, I let my kid shoot an AK and AR and a Mak when he was 6 and I remind him every week about politicians who make $$$ doing nothing and trying to take his freedom away. He gets it. Actually it's much simpler to explain freedom to kids than to anyone.

When it goes down it goes down, Am not hungry enough to start shooting at people honestly.

You'll be really surprised what people will do when they are hungry or in danger. Some would be happy to taunt their tormentors with a rusted axe before offing them, I saw that, the real difference is who will have the skills when push comes to shove.

Although I would want it appealed, filing an appeal and then defending it is very expensive. An attorney in my family told me that at best, only 15% to 20% of appeals get overturned. As with filing a law suit, the language in the appeal would need to be very explicit and compelling with regard to explaining how the judge may have made errors or overreached in his decision.

Unless it's really egregious, it's a very high bar to overcome, more so since the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals already overturned the Maryland AWB 4th Circuit Court of a 3-judge panel which stated that the AWB "...law should be subject to "strict scrutiny" because it imposes a "substantial burden" on the right to keep and bear arms."

4th Circuit Upholds Maryland's 'Assault Weapon' Ban
That ruling is also a pile of horse shit ^^^

"In 2015, when the Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal of the 7th Circuit's decision, Justice Clarence Thomas vigorously dissented. "The Seventh Circuit ultimately upheld a ban on many common semiautomatic firearms based on speculation about the law's potential policy benefits," Thomas wrote. "If a broad ban on firearms can be upheld based on conjecture that the public might feel safer (while being no safer at all), then the Second Amendment guarantees nothing....The overwhelming majority of citizens who own and use such rifles do so for lawful purposes, including self-defense and target shooting. Under our precedents, that is all that is needed for citizens to have a right under the Second Amendment to keep such weapons."

While both the D.C. Circuit and the 7th Circuit recognized (or assumed) that "assault weapon" bans implicate the Second Amendment, even if they ultimately pass constitutional muster, the 4th Circuit says Maryland's law has nothing to do with the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. "In concluding that the Second Amendment does not even apply," the dissenters say, "the majority has gone to greater lengths than any other court to eviscerate the constitutionally guaranteed right to keep and bear arms."

I agree that the Maryland AWB is a pile of horse shit, so it appears that the various Circuit of Courts have differing opinions on the 2nd, which means that this needs to go to SCOTUS to interpret, but they don't seem interested in taking up any additional gun issues.

There you go, I don't know how anyone can live with a moonbat wife, not me, I rub taxes and other anti-freedom bullshit all the time just make sure that she is on the same page about what freedom is all about, there is not love for tyranny in my household.

kids, I let my kid shoot an AK and AR and a Mak when he was 6 and I remind him every week about politicians who make $$$ doing nothing and trying to take his freedom away. He gets it. Actually it's much simpler to explain freedom to kids than to anyone.

You'll be really surprised what people will do when they are hungry or in danger. Some would be happy to taunt their tormentors with a rusted axe before offing them, I saw that, the real difference is who will have the skills when push comes to shove.

You won’t be surprised to find out my Wife is Russian then. Her grandfather was a “converted” German who wound up in Siberia after WW2. She’s the most brutally honest, non manipulative person I’ve ever met in my life, she has her LTC and “inherited” my CZ82 and my G43. She manages me and my two business, while working a full time job and raises 2 children... (shit I should buy her something)

Point is, neither her or my son would ask me to comply. She’s seen what happens when governments break down and control of people is lost. She lived in the caucus mountains and survived allah snackbar attacks. She would be digging the hole while I spread the cosmoline.

I don’t think there’s any way to really win a revolution in the country, I think it would go by the way of the IRA without control of the media.
My guns are my insurance policy to not be preyed upon... not to fight my AG. She’s nothing, here words are nothing.

But I find it funny someone would assume I’d turn in my firearms..

Back
Top Bottom