• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AG Reviewing Road Rage Complaint Involving DA Rachael Rollins

Rollins will face zero consequences as she is card carrying member of the protected class. The systemic racism that allowed her to "serve" in this position will be her defense, and she will win.
Yes. AG is "investigating" so as to produce an official report absolving Rollins of any wrong doing LOL.
Official reports are great to wave around during press conferences.

What if Marsha issues a report brooming the issue,
and then some patriot releases heretofore unseen dashcam video?

What if someone starts an ugly Intarweb rumor that
there is heretofore unseen dashcam video,
even if there isn't...?

Channel 6 Fox News tried to interview her about the incident and she went ballistic on them, it was on the 10 pm news. She was nasty, played the race card and threatened to get the reporters name and make life unpleasant. I,d post the interview but besides being tecnolically challenged I'm afraid she,ll file charges aGainst me 💸😇🤔

She will investigate herself and find she is not guilty, then cancel the other person involved....it’s for the children....

Not a terrible read considering the source. The New York Post also picked up the story.

The article defends the Boston 25 reporter and cameraman, calls Rollins’ actions bizarre, points out her failed attempt to bring race into the equation, and calls into question the legitimacy of Heir Healey leading an investigation into a fellow agent of law enforcement.

Yeah yeah the government investigates the government and finds that the government did nothing wrong and the government is great and wholesome and family friendly. Where have I heard that before? How about every damn day. She should be charged with using her lights without an emergency but hey this is Massachusetts and she'll probably get a presidential medal of freedom from Biden for defusing a tense Christmas time traffic jam/road rage incident.

“Earlier today a masked white man jumped out of a truck parked in front of my home, walked quickly to me while inaudibly speaking,” she tweeted. “He opened his trunk and grabbed something, took it out and aimed it at me. I was terrified and turned away. My children were there.”
Rollins is referring to the fact that the photographer took out his camera.
So is this moron claiming that the truck in question did not have any markings designating it as a media vehicle?

So now she knows what it's like to have someone approach and quickly display something that could be a threat? Not that a camera is that small of an object and usually on the operator's shoulder.

"MY MY, what could that be? Must be them there white supremist members out to attack me....."

(Note...this fleet was put into service back in 2016)

tb2JgZL.png

So is this moron claiming that the truck in question did not have any markings designating it as a media vehicle?

So now she knows what it's like to have someone approach and quickly display something that could be a threat? Not that a camera is that small of an object and usually on the operator's shoulder.

"MY MY, what could that be? Must be them there white supremist members out to attack me....."

tb2JgZL.png

It was a Boston 25 (formerly Fox) cameraman and reporter. I know they also have marked vehicles, but I do also see unmarked white vans being used in and around their Dedham station. Regardless, it’s pretty easy to tell what a 25 pound camera looks like compared to almost anything. She’s full of it.

It was a Boston 25 (formerly Fox) cameraman and reporter. I know they also have marked vehicles, but I do also see unmarked white vans being used in and around their Dedham station. Regardless, it’s pretty easy to tell what a 25 pound camera looks like compared to almost anything. She’s full of it.
Damn right she f***ing knows what they look like. How many times has she been on film?????

Not a terrible read considering the source. The New York Post also picked up the story.

The article defends the Boston 25 reporter and cameraman, calls Rollins’ actions bizarre, points out her failed attempt to bring race into the equation, and calls into question the legitimacy of Heir Healey leading an investigation into a fellow agent of law enforcement
As soon as Maura finishes up with the investigation of Gropey Baker she's going to get right on this.

Watch Trial 4 on Netflix. She comes in near the end of the series. It documents a fair bit of the campaign she ran for election. Her agenda is on full display. Her brother was apparently sent up the river for something and she has carried it around like the cross. Her whole campaign was basically rich whitey bad and I’m going to get you back. Nothing this bitch says or does surprises me.

Could have been a Javelin missile for all she knows.

If any NESers who live in Suffolk County find her coming for their guns'n'ammo,
tell 'em you had a Tragic Boating Accident.
51mAMu5JQ1L._AC_SX425_.jpg

The article ... points out her failed attempt to bring race into the equation, ...
The levels of hurr-durr when she throws down the race card
make the average community organizer
seem like a lightweight by comparison.

... it’s pretty easy to tell what a 25 pound camera looks like compared to almost anything. She’s full of it.
They're lulling her into a false sense of security, man.
AN-TVQ-2 _DFST9201655_JPG.jpg

tb2JgZL.png
Someone should photoshop Bat-insignia atop the peacocks in those images.

How many times has she been on film?????
(Every chance she's ever gotten?)

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you
so, that Katie Lawson gal is not even getting fined or anything? odd, so odd. there must be some punishment for what she did. as that no one will have any respect for authority, at all. :\

Back
Top Bottom