• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AG proposing confiscation MA/NY/CT/VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this for real? Sounds a bit conspiratorial.

AGs accidentally left the conference open access:
Attendees spoke about "using the shills <local police force> for the confiscation of guns"

Is there a recording of the actual conference somewhere?

Wasn't this the same site that had a similar theme a few weeks ago?

Sorry for posting in wrong section. Mods, please move it. It does seem legit. Trying to find confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for posting in wrong section. Mods, please move it. It does seem legit. Trying to find confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The idea that they would seems plausible, and the inability to use technology without stepping all over their collective junks is likely.

But the guy running the show sounds borderline certifiable, and I find zero (and I do mean ZERO) other reference to this. If this was indeed viewed/heard by police, fire, and various others as the host states, someone would have said something. Someone would have recorded something, wiretap laws be damned.

Come up with something of substance, and you can entertain this. Otherwise, it's purely tinfoil.

Wasn't this the same site that had a similar theme a few weeks ago?

Yes, this exact same thing was posted a week ago. Apparently we can't go two days without someone posting some sort of pants-shitting stimulator.

As I think one skeptic posted last week, 'That isn't even how conference calls work.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom