AG on WBZ MYTV38 @8pm

CAR

Scheduled to talk enforcement action with Paula Ebben

.@MassAGO joins us live at 8 on #myTV38 to discuss her gun control push and anti-violence initiative w/ @Patriots. #WBZ @PaulaEbbenWBZ

Last edited:
Are We the People and the lawsuits and other lawsuits in the pipeline getting under her skin? Hopefully, if so, this appears to explain why she needs to constantly keep defending her illegal edict in print, interviews, and on air (TV or radio).

Once the new legislature is back in January/February, she hasn't seen anything yet!

She skirted around the question about how she went around the legislature and ignored the letters from the 58 legislators. Maura said the dust has settled and she has heard from so many lawful gun owners and others across the state and the say they know the difference between an assault weapon and a rifle and an assault weapon and a handgun. I'm just enforcing the law and the good news is this is working. The best evidence that's there is no confusion about this is the fact that overnight sales of these assault weapons have stopped.

So so my take is all the dealers really fvcked up big time when they complied. That is the bottom fvcking line... if everyone went on buying and selling then there would be some tangible evidence of confusion on everyones part. This is so fvcked.

Good on Paula Ebben for asking how she circumvented the 58 legislators on making her "enforcement" to which Maura didn't answer.

Any word on the NRA helping? Hello? Bueller??

Good on Paula Ebben for asking how she circumvented the 58 legislators on making her "enforcement" to which Maura didn't answer.

Why would they tip their hand now if they are?

The NRA has given up on this state and leaving it up to local grass root organizations to fight the AG. I'm becoming quickly disenchanted with the NRA. Why would I send them money when they do nothing for this state. Money better spent with GOAL and Comm2A.

It's coming up in a few minutes. I may have to shut off my tv so I don't break it.

The GF was here for awhile and we watched the segment.

After it was over she told me "you know you said ****, ****ing, mother ****ing lying **** at least 15 times during that".
We both laughed about it (and I wasn't even drinking at the time). [wink]

The NRA has given up on this state and leaving it up to local grass root organizations to fight the AG. I'm becoming quickly disenchanted with the NRA. Why would I send them money when they do nothing for this state. Money better spent with GOAL and Comm2A.

Can you blame them?? How much good money can you throw after bad before you realize that no amount of money is going to fix retarded?? Not hating, just stating. Sucks that the constitution doesn't apply in an original 13. Probably only guns will fix it?

The GF was here for awhile and we watched the segment.

After it was over she told me "you know you said ****, ****ing, mother ****ing lying **** at least 15 times during that".
We both laughed about it (and I wasn't even drinking at the time). [wink]

Not drinking? You're doing it wrong.

Back
Top Bottom