• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AG on NPR Today?

lel

NES Member
FYI -- I'm pretty sure I heard on NPR coming into work this morning that the AG will be on the Braude/Eagan show discussing assault weapons ban at 11:00 am. Tried to verify online, but was unable.

Trying to make her case in the media, our leaders should get a gag order on her shilling for her gun grab edicts.

Yes, Good luck getting through on the phone today. The screeners will obviously choose ticked-off folks grinding about the "Ban", instead of articulate and calm types outlining her steps toward Oligarchy.

She's trying to counter all that we are trying to do with our rally's, events, etc. The more she gets on the air and talks about how justified she is in what she has done, the better her message gets out before ours. I've seen that our people are on, but whats with the midnight radio shows? Why aren't we on with during the day with at least one station every day getting our message out. We should be blanketing as much as possible.

I'm sure its easier said than done, but we need our message to get out there now in order to get the support before people hear her.

Someone needs to ask her the simple question where she believes she gets the authority to define what an "Assault Weapon" is or is not when the LAW clearly defines it!! The ONLY "test" in the law is the features test. All of her tests that she made up are NOT in the law.

Legislation by FAQ is NOT how are government works. But the POS Braude and Commie Eagen won't ask any of these tough questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, will her "Support My Tyranny" tour of anti-2A leftist media outlets ever end? [thinking]

Not as long as there is opposition to her bullshit out there. Keep up the heat fellahs. The fact that she is having to list her supporters and go on radio and TV to friendly locations tells me that she realizes her position is very soft at best.

i'll still try to call in...i'll act like a whack job to the screener so they put me through, then switch it up when I'm on air.

The legislation itself isn't even what pisses me off about this whole thing...it's the lack of due process. Who the hell does this lady think she is with her moonlight law?

Last edited:
I'll still try to call in...I'll act like a whack job to the screener so they put me through, then switch it up when I'm on air.
There's the secret right there. Pretend you are a clueless leftist moonbat. Say something moonbatty. Profess how you love Hitlery. [laugh]

The legislation itself isn't even what pisses me off about this whole thing...it's the lack of due process. Who the hell does this lady think she is with her moonlight law?
I hate BOTH the ridiculously dirty process AND the unconstitutional "guidance"! [angry]

i'll still try to call in...i'll act like a whack job to the screener so they put me through, then switch it up when I'm on air.

She will default to her careful talking points if you confront her. I think the best thing a caller could do is to be emotionally manipulative. Be overtly supportive of her, get her to like you, then BAM! - encourage her to say something stupid or embarrassing. Give her rope to hang herself.

Easier said than done.

it seems to me that the reason she is doing this tour is she knows what she did violates the law and the constitution. If she had the law behind her why is she still looking for support of her action?

She should be asked to cite where in the constitution it says the government can pick and choose which arms the American people have the right to keep and bear.

I'll admit that I listen to NPR but I can not stand the Jim and Margery show. I thought they said that former AG Coakley was going to be on the show but I could be wrong.

What a waste of time. Callers ranged from moonbats saying thank you for fighting the pipeline and assault rifles, too some clown asking for clarification on 100 round drums........PUKE

it seems to me that the reason she is doing this tour is she knows what she did violates the law and the constitution. If she had the law behind her why is she still looking for support of her action?

She should be asked to cite where in the constitution it says the government can pick and choose which arms the American people have the right to keep and bear.

Bingo. Hit the nail on the head, bro.

FYI -- I'm pretty sure I heard on NPR coming into work this morning that the AG will be on the Braude/Eagan show discussing assault weapons ban at 11:00 am. Tried to verify online, but was unable.

My primary concern here is your listening to NPR. I would rather breath exhaust fumes than listen to that protectionist trash.

Eagan and Braude have her on once a month. They also have on Baker, Rosenthal, Marty Walsh, etc.

Eagan and Braude have her on once a month. They also have on Baker, Rosenthal, Marty Walsh, etc.

Makes sense in liberal lala land. I just wish they would ask some real questions rather than blowing sunshine up their asses.

The thing to understand about those hosts is they are dilettantes. They are not really interested in anything but listeners.

I called them after the Orlando shooting when they were talking about background checks. Told the screener I was a Boston gun owner and was put right on. And they let me get my points out. Can't really complain.

NPR strikes again. Good God, please send us a savior to remove this woman from office. Please send us a governor candidate who will put a stop to Massachusetts' tyrannical backslide.

Amen

Unfortunately my son is a hard core left wing liberal moonbat. He is in a fairly high position working for the state. On occasion I am asked to attend some events where it is like a liberal moonbat zombie invasion. A few years ago I went to a charity fund raiser and had the displeasure of meeting Mr. Browdy. After a few minutes of conversation with him I can conform that he is indeed a pompous arrogant a$$ who thinks he is all that and some more. Of course you didn't need me to tell you that.

Back
Top Bottom