• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AFTER THE RALLY - CLEAN UP!

FrugalFannie

NES Member
After the rally we need to make sure the area is CLEANER than when we got there. I will bring trash bags to facilitate clean up and some rubber gloves like for first aid.

Might freak em out if a bunch of gun nuts show up with rubber gloves and bags... Leave the lime and shovels at home!!!!

Sadly I'm working Saturday to make up for the sick days I took this week. ****ing flu!

But make sure we rent a windowless van and line the inside with 3mil polypropylene sheeting. Whatever happens , happens [wink].

Just kidding don't do that. That's before go time. I think PennyPincher really gets what our image should be. I think most antis think we are crazy rednecks. We are normal citizens that enjoy this shooting sport and the peace of mind we get protecting ourselves and family. Wish I could be there but I am very behind with work. I'll be donating to a few orgs tomorrow due to my absence.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Be / Dress Professionally

Penny,

I wish I could attend but I have a long-standing family commitment.

Cleaning up, leaving the place IN BETTER CONDITION than when the group arrived, is a superb idea. The anti's will use anything to denegrate our pro-civil rights side.

Moreover, I believe everyone should dress very conservatively. No camo, no hunting gear, no shirts / jackets with what might be interpreted as inflamatory statements, no blaze orange. I'd even leave the NRA ball cap at home. Calm, cool, collected is what we need to present. Civil and civilized. I'd even suggest dressing to the point of "business casual." We want to convey that the ordinary gun owner is just like the man or woman next door. Don't give them any excuse to brand us as anything other than what we are -- just like them but only with a different set of beliefs rooted in the written law of the land.

What about news coverage . . . have we taken to alert local TV, print and radio news organizations? Not sure about the Globe but would The Herald send a reporter? What about alternate media? Just a thought.

- Brad

I'll be wearing a small backpack with my thermos of coffee in it (It's going to be friggin' cold in Concord Saturday)....I'll throw some trash bags in there, just in case...

eff them, leave a pile of crap 4 feet high ,to get their attention.

plus the boston park dept. will get the o.t. money to clean up. thats cleaning up twice for them.

I'll be wearing a small backpack with my thermos of coffee in it (It's going to be friggin' cold in Concord Saturday)....I'll throw some trash bags in there, just in case...

I was debating on the bringing a backpack or not. I can throw in trash bags, gloves, snacks, water, extra mags hahaha

Back
Top Bottom