• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

After Starbucks Success, Gun Control Advocates Target Staples

... and from what I hear, we did not help our cause too well with some of the protest methods used. There is much to learn from this
+1

I'd be nervous/more on edge if someone walked into a restaurant/coffee shop I was in with a long gun for reasons other than an organized protest. Why? Because its not normal, its paranoia or attention whoring. OCing a handgun on the other hand...
You do realize that some folks in some places might not see much difference between the two. Just sayin' To me, it's all about context.

So when a mall somewhere in middle America erupts in something similar to Nairobi and there are no armed citizens and real security forces are far and few will gun free zones still be the standard? Just a thought.

No they will double-down on gun control.

So when a mall somewhere in middle America erupts in something similar to Nairobi and there are no armed citizens and real security forces are far and few will gun free zones still be the standard? Just a thought.

Lets keep in mind, there are multiple reports of non-military, non-LEOs, people rushing to save people in Kenya. This guy is getting the most press.

British hero of the mall massacre: Ex Royal Marine with a handgun saved 100 lives as terrorists ran amok | Mail Online

Back
Top Bottom