• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

After shooting, shoppers mixed over Mall of America bag check policy

Reptile

NES Member
MINNEAPOLIS — A new security measure at the Mall of America, instituted days after a fatal shooting there, is getting mixed reviews from customers.

The Bloomington shopping destination has established bag checkpoints at its building entrances and the entrances to some stores. That follows the Dec. 23 shooting inside the Nordstrom department store that killed 19-year-old Johntae Hudson and injured a bystander.

I couldn’t defeat that measure in about five seconds with a tactical spork..

i just saw a piece about mall of america not long ago. the demographics have seemed to change. it use to be a destination form white middle class families. now, its home to our african friends from somalia and our home grown people of color. the folks with no self control.

i just saw a piece about mall of america not long ago. the demographics have seemed to change. it use to be a destination form white middle class families. now, its home to our african friends from somalia and our home grown people of color. the folks with no self control.
Sounds like my comfort zone. The last thing you want is Whitey telling you what to do.

Who doesn’t want to take shit in front Starbucks that’s close… You know the kind of place that’s close down because Karen won’t go there anymore

Malls are dying anyway. I have seen a couple of videos about Harborplace and the Gallaria
Mall at the Inner Harbor in Downtown Baltimore. I used to go there every weekend when
I lived there. The City sold Harbor place for $100M to a development company out of NYC.
These places closed down because of the Crime and homeless that flocked to the Area.
I worked a few blocks from there for a short while and also in Pigtown in West Baltimore City.

I still want to know the idiot that that thought it was a good idea to put an outdoor style mall
at the Outlet Mall in Merrimack NH. During the Winter, the shape of the building funnels the cold
winds right down the middle of the Mall. You literally step out of a store into a blizzard to get
to the next store. I haven't been back since I experienced that. Even in the Summer.

Malodave

I still want to know the idiot that that thought it was a good idea to put an outdoor style mall
at the Outlet Mall in Merrimack NH. During the Winter, the shape of the building funnels the cold
winds right down the middle of the Mall. You literally step out of a store into a blizzard to get
to the next store. I haven't been back since I experienced that. Even in the Summer.

Malodave
I don’t like malls but if I have to go, I prefer outdoor malls over indoor malls, especially in winter. Nothing worse than those overheated indoor places.
I like the cold during winter and I like the option to wait in the cold outside and breathe fresh air while the Ms takes a bit too much time in the store.

At an outdoor mall in the Catskills, there were groups of immigrant kids on bicycles hovering around the store entrances with cell phones in constant use. I was staying at a hotel across the way and had walked over to get some food at a store when two kids started following me back. My mistake for not driving but there was a sidewalk from the hotel to the mall area. Lesson learned.

I just turned and shouted, hey - come over here, I want to ask you a question. They split. They could have just as easily called in more kids and swarmed me. I carried a stout hickory cane and would have beat the little MFers but you never know who has a gun tucked away in NY…few honest, law-abiding citizens.

America is splitting apart Instead of north and south,It will be civil and uncivilized sections
That’s the desired end game for Politicians or actually the group that runs the US. It’s easier to managed divided people and extract money from them. Just have to look at the daily political news to see that

MINNEAPOLIS — A new security measure at the Mall of America, instituted days after a fatal shooting there, is getting mixed reviews from customers.

The Bloomington shopping destination has established bag checkpoints at its building entrances and the entrances to some stores. That follows the Dec. 23 shooting inside the Nordstrom department store that killed 19-year-old Johntae Hudson and injured a bystander.

they should have added full strip and body cavity searches too, as those half-ass half measures are to fail.
go full prison baby.

they should have added full strip and body cavity searches too, as those half-ass half measures are to fail.
go full prison baby.
They should probably delouse anyone entering a mall as well. You know, as a Public Health Service and all.

I for the life of me cannot figure out what kind of sick joke it was to relocate Somalians in minnesota.

Like here African person who's never seen a temperature below 85 please enjoy our 3rd coolest state

As well as most Malls in America. Good hunting grounds for minority ghetto rats. Who thinks going to a Mall unarmed is a good idea?

I for the life of me cannot figure out what kind of sick joke it was to relocate Somalians in minnesota.
i don't get it either. i watch a youtube channel about winter sports in minnesota. they put up tutorials to teach the samalis' how to dress in the winter. they also interviewed the next generation of snowboarders there...all samalis'. i like that the samali kids are assimilating into the winter sport culture without missing a beat and how about their minnesotan accents. good for them.

i don't get it either. i watch a youtube channel about winter sports in minnesota. they put up tutorials to teach the samalis' how to dress in the winter. they also interviewed the next generation of snowboarders there...all samalis'. i like that the samali kids are assimilating into the winter sport culture without missing a beat and how about their minnesotan accents. good for them.
From what i read most of them are good people

There's really only one i hate... and she's in congress

I used to travel to MN a lot for work. I never once even thought about going to the mall of america. Everyone said it was a sh!thole.

For the most part, they are going extinct, but for the life of me, I can't understand why the Natick mall keeps on flourishing.

I am glad the people in charge are using their heads. You have multiple stores. They are using resources at each door. Great

Instead of putting metal detectors at the actual entrances. Few of those and stop them from getting into the building. But, why would they use any logic at all.

Back
Top Bottom