• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Afghan Interpreter Resettled in America Shot After Attempting Knife Attack on Police

Reptile

NES Member
A former Afghan interpreter resettled in California by the federal government was shot and killed last week after charging San Francisco police with a butcher knife and chanting “Allahu akbar.”

In bodycam and surveillance footage, 41-year old Ajmal Amani can be seen rushing two police officers with a knife at a residential hotel in south San Francisco. The Afghan citizen can be clearly heard yelling the Islamist phrase in the bodycam, a development that suggests a terrorist motive in the attack.

Watch footage of the shooting here, which occurred after hotel guests and employees reported being threatened by Amani with the knife. One officer fired a non-lethal weapon at the charging Amani, before his partner fired four rounds from a firearm at the imminent threat.

As Mr. Amani closed the distance, officer 1 and officer 2 fired their respective weapons, striking Mr. Amani. Mr. Amani fell to the ground with the knife nearby him,” a San Francisco Police Department spokesman said of the shooting.

A former Afghan interpreter resettled in California by the federal government was shot and killed last week after charging San Francisco police with a butcher knife and chanting “Allahu akbar.”

maxresdefault.jpg

And yes, someone with a blade can close shockingly fast, so has to be dropped at distance.

Well as long as they ‘resettle’ all the sand ******s in San Francisco, I’m ok with that.

Don't be. There's no physical barrier around Kali, and plenty of aircraft.

Don’t get too comfortable. We just got well over 50 right here in NH…

In my awesome liberal line of work I got an email the other day looking for volunteers to help support these transplants while they get used to subsidized living…

Last edited:
Don’t get too comfortable. We just got well over 50 right here in NH…

In my awesome liberal line of work I got an email the other day looking for volunteers to help support these transplants while they get used to subsidized living…
What level of subsidization do they get.
Not go hungry or no worries

What level of subsidization do they get.
Not go hungry or no worries

Housing, cash assistance, food stamps, and healthcare for starters. And that’s just from the government. Then private and non profit entities are going to drown them in resources.

Meanwhile a hardworking single mother of two can’t afford anything above a bed bug infested shithole because rental prices have gone up 30% in the last two years. And the state won’t help because she earns and her kids are healthy.

Let me be clear I am all for helping my fellow man I do it every day. The problem lies in how disconnected the focus of effort is. And how need quickly turns into entitlement. Problems are not fixed. Problems are created.

I am looking forward to singing many tales of waste and abuse. I just need to be fired first…

It's not the first generation I am most concerned about. Not saying I don't have concerns about the first generation, but...I think there will be more problems with a disaffected second generation who fail to assimilate. Historically the U.S. has done better with immigrants than Europe because, historically, immigrants assimilate here, unlike I think in Europe, because, though they would never admit it, they are far more racist than we are. But i don't see as much pressure, either internal or external, to assimilate going forward.

It's not the first generation I am most concerned about. Not saying I don't have concerns about the first generation, but...I think there will be more problems with a disaffected second generation who fail to assimilate. Historically the U.S. has done better with immigrants than Europe because, historically, immigrants assimilate here, unlike I think in Europe, because, though they would never admit it, they are far more racist than we are. But i don't see as much pressure, either internal or external, to assimilate going forward.

I don’t think you have been paying attention.

Normally this may be the case but they are finding with Afghans they come with an extra level of seething hate for western culture.

Look it up if you don’t believe me…

Makes you wonder how many of our troops he setup an was responsible for killing in Afghanistan.

Bob
I'm kind of curious if he was one of our tajiman in the BTIF......

Edit. Watched the video. Some of his mannerisms are exactly the same as some of our "guests" at that faciality. After hearing some very familiar yells and threats, I'd say he was never an interpreter, but actually a former ISN (inmate). If he'd had said "Go Sh** motherbi**h." I'd be 100percent sure of my wager here. Keep in mind, when we dipped out of bagram without telling anyone, that the first thing the Afghanis did was go straight to the BTIF, and released all the excited durka durka's that were locked up there. So I have no doubt that a large majority of them ended up at the Kabul airport piling onto those president muffinhead unvetted rides to the US.

Last edited:
I am looking forward to singing many tales of waste and abuse. I just need to be fired first…
I’m retired from the .gov so I’ll start. You have heard of “end of year money?” It’s when the end of the fiscal year is coming up and there is a mad rush to spend every last penny in your budget so it doesn’t get returned.

My department bought a $30,000 trailer to haul our gear securely. We didn’t need it or even have a vague excuse for buying it. The best part is that we didn’t have a vehicle capable of towing it, so it’s been sitting in the same spot collecting rust for at least 3 years now.

I’m retired from the .gov so I’ll start. You have heard of “end of year money?” It’s when the end of the fiscal year is coming up and there is a mad rush to spend every last penny in your budget so it doesn’t get returned.

My department bought a $30,000 trailer to haul our gear securely. We didn’t need it or even have a vague excuse for buying it. The best part is that we didn’t have a vehicle capable of towing it, so it’s been sitting in the same spot collecting rust for at least 3 years now.
Yes I have heard. Have you heard the end of fiscal year for HUD is June 30?

But hey it sounded good and gave you something to type…

Yes Oct I was wrong. The state stuff is July. Either way the end of year is irrelevant for spending on these projects.

Last edited:

You mean October? We used to go wild on supply just before October. Like spend your whole budget for the year, or you get less next year. That's when our supply folks would blast through money like a drunk college kid with someone else's credit card.

Back
Top Bottom