• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aeroprecision Lowers back in stock!

Long story, and people were (still are?) pissed about it though Aero did refund difference and honor previous purchase prices.

Personally, based on the one I received, it was worth it. YMMV

I have one of those LRBs sitting next to the Aero. Is the Aero worth more? Yes. Is it worth $136 more? No. Is this a pointless comparison because you cannot get an LRB for $64 right now? Duh.

But you can get an LRB lower right now if you really have your heart set on it... $350 GB, though slightly more for a little more on this very forum if you like...

Just sayin'....

As much as I like my Aero Upper, I'm still horribly disappointed that they did the bait and switch on the pricing after they announced at $150. Regardless if they refunded, it was a dick move.

I was totally disappointed in my Aero upper... go figure.

Oh and to correct myself for being lazy on GB search; LRB lower for $225, not $350 as that was FR prices with no real bites. Even then, Aero still wins. Now, that is not to say there aren't equal or better options than the Aero out there for a lower price, there are, if you can catch them.

not sure if mattress...

toast.jpg

Back
Top Bottom