• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aeronaut Brewing Company Gun Control Policy open forum night.

About The Event
This educational event will feature the top policy experts across Massachusetts discussing where we are with gun control policy and legislation, and where we have the best abilities to push for change.

Our teachers:

- Congressman Michael Capuano

- State Representative Marjorie Decker

- Angus McQuilken, MA Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence

- Dr. Matthew Miller, Professor of Health Sciences and Epidemiology at Northeastern University, Harvard School of Public Health, and Co-Director of the Harvard Injury Control Research Center

This is going to be interesting. I think I have the night off. Know your enemy.

yo comrades are gon be skooled!

Our teachers:

- Congressman Michael Capuano

- State Representative Marjorie Decker

- Angus McQuilken, MA Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence

- Dr. Matthew Miller, Professor of Health Sciences and Epidemiology at Northeastern University, Harvard School of Public Health, and Co-Director of the Harvard Injury Control Research Center

I don't care how good their beer it, Pelosi probably pisses into it.

They're not likely to really reveal anything spectacular... remember, this is "gun control 101 for moonbats" type deal. This is basically an anti gun soiree where the two moonbat pols will be in some kind of a receiving line to have their egos mutually fondled by local moonbat voters, in other words, theres a lot of vote pandering going on here more than anything else, it's not like you're infiltrating some secret meeting.

If anyone in there knows anything about their plans though its going to be that turd McQuillicken. He is a piece of shit but WRT gun control, he is a fuggin genius mastermind compared to Linstain, Creem, and the usual array of retard antis that we deal with here. He is part of the entrenched, unelected dem gun control faction/cabal that anoints the prospective attorney general every X years and makes sure that person is a full blown anti. He is part of the invisible hand WRT gun control in MA. If you ever wondered why every AG we've had going back to Harshbarger has been a huge piece of shit, he's (likely) a big part of the process that selects that person. So if someone wants to play "gay anti deciever" and get intel, he would be the one that would actually know anything. I wouldn't expect him to reveal anything other than toddler level gun control stuff, unless you can blow some smoke and convince him that you're some kind of a player further up the food chain.

-Mike

30 people showed up to their first event, according to one of the newsclippings on their site. If we could get even 20 NES folks to go we'd probably outnumber them.

Certainly even registering groups of 15-20 on the Eventbrite page with emails like "[email protected]" would probably make them rethink how the event is going to go.

Aeronaut Brewing is basically a warehouse full of flannel wearing hipsters and yuppies drinking overpriced beer in tiny glasses. Their beer is NOT worth it.

They're not likely to really reveal anything spectacular... remember, this is "gun control 101 for moonbats" type deal. This is basically an anti gun soiree where the two moonbat pols will be in some kind of a receiving line to have their egos mutually fondled by local moonbat voters, in other words, theres a lot of vote pandering going on here more than anything else, it's not like you're infiltrating some secret meeting.

If anyone in there knows anything about their plans though its going to be that turd McQuillicken. He is a piece of shit but WRT gun control, he is a fuggin genius mastermind compared to Linstain, Creem, and the usual array of retard antis that we deal with here. He is part of the entrenched, unelected dem gun control faction/cabal that anoints the prospective attorney general every X years and makes sure that person is a full blown anti. He is part of the invisible hand WRT gun control in MA. If you ever wondered why every AG we've had going back to Harshbarger has been a huge piece of shit, he's (likely) a big part of the process that selects that person. So if someone wants to play "gay anti deciever" and get intel, he would be the one that would actually know anything. I wouldn't expect him to reveal anything other than toddler level gun control stuff, unless you can blow some smoke and convince him that you're some kind of a player further up the food chain.

-Mike

Anus McQuilken was also Chief of Staff to former Sen. Cheryl Jacques, one of the main architects of the 1998 MA gun control legislation.

If you guys can get majority or at least vocal minority you can right out laugh the moment moonbats start talking about gun control. Point fingers and call them idiots. Truth hurts, it would scar those moonbats for life. Don't be modest or shy.

Anus McQuilken was also Chief of Staff to former Sen. Cheryl Jacques, one of the main architects of the 1998 MA gun control legislation.

That's my point, that's why he's part of the cabal. If I was to make a flowchart of antis in MA he's somewhere near the top, even above various sitting reps and senators...

-Mike

this dog and pony show is going to be in front of a packed house of people coming in for after work drinks the Friday before st paddys day.

They are very effective at getting an audience. Something our side sucks at.

this dog and pony show is going to be in front of a packed house of people coming in for after work drinks the Friday before st paddys day.

They are very effective at getting an audience. Something our side sucks at.

It's on Monday from 6-8. I don't think they are going to be getting a massive audience.

I think I should be able to go. If so I will report back.

It's on Monday from 6-8. I don't think they are going to be getting a massive audience.

I think I should be able to go. If so I will report back.
sorry I thought it was tonight.,
Even on a Monday there are a lot of people there though.

The facebook discussion says there are very limited seats, so I think it may not be in the "main" area of the brewery but maybe off to the side where they do "tastings" of overpriced and undersized crappy food and stuff like that. I've only been there once but when I realized they were selling 4 oz glasses of beer for 8 bucks or whatever I decided to go find a real pint somewhere else.

Some snowflake who works there was standing with my friends and when I complained to them she tried to convince me that their tasting-glass-sized portions were cool and therefore worth the high price. I asked if she worked there and she said yes. Then I asked if they had a dress code requiring the staff to wear undersized flannel or if they were forced to shop the boys section of Goodwill because their paychecks were spent on overpriced beer and she got a little heated.

8 bucks for a 4 oz glass of beer? christ.. thats like worse than buying a craft beer at a baseball game.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom