• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aero Precision - not in MA

15% off their complete uppers this weekend.
I just sold a no name one I had for the same $ and bought this today.
Even with shipping address in New Hampshire and billing in Mass they wouldn’t do it but there are always friends out there

Attachments

• A33913EF-D923-4634-8873-18EC0B812DCF.jpeg
    A33913EF-D923-4634-8873-18EC0B812DCF.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 30
Necro'ing this thread...

Aero is gay. Purchased a complete upper + bcg from a not-Aero vendor. Won't cycle properly so I contact Aero, who says ship it back and they'll look it over...until I gave a MA address.

These cocksuckers want me to have it shipped to someone in another state - "Due to a statement from the MA District Attorney, We are no longer shipping to MA. We would prefer not to jeopardize the business as a whole."

I understand not wanting to 'sell' directly, but declining warranty work on a non-regulated part is just f***ed up. Dickholes.

Necro'ing this thread...

Aero is gay. Purchased a complete upper + bcg from a not-Aero vendor. Won't cycle properly so I contact Aero, who says ship it back and they'll look it over...until I gave a MA address.

These cocksuckers want me to have it shipped to someone in another state - "Due to a statement from the MA District Attorney, We are no longer shipping to MA. We would prefer not to jeopardize the business as a whole."

I understand not wanting to 'sell' directly, but declining warranty work on a non-regulated part is just f***ed up. Dickholes.
Not defending them in any way...

They are owned by White Wolf Capital as is Stag Arms. Under Aero is VG6, Ballistic Advantage, etc. The problem comes from the top as Stag has the exact same policies post the acquisition by WWC. Private Equity so risk adverse and not necessarily caring about a couple small markets. They won't ship a paperclip or sheet of paper to MA.

I have a shop location in Nashua in part so I can be an Aero and Stag dealer (and BCM, Les Baer and any other list of places that wont ship to MA).

So you have a couple choices: boycott companies run by lawyers and idiots, work around their restrictions, or move out of MA.

If you need a place to have it shipped let me know.

Necro'ing this thread...

I understand your anger/dismay - I can't help that.
If you want to ship it to me, I'll send it to Aero and ship it back to you.
They won't have issues shipping to/from Georgia.

Appreciate the offers - I have a solution for the shipping, but its the principle of it.

I'm familiar with the why's of not selling, it just never donned on me that they wouldn't / couldn't support issues with their product from indirect sales. I guess I should have thought that through more.

So I'm finally getting a list together for a lightweight AR build, and then this happens:

Please Note: As of 7/21/16, Aero Precision has halted shipping orders to the State of Massachusetts. This is at the order of the Massachusetts Attorney General in accordance with new interpretations of the Massachusetts assault weapons ban. We apologize for the inconvenience

I am so looking forward to taking every cent of my retirement, outside of this state.

Stop caring, buy Aero anyways. Nobody ever buys direct anymore anyways.

I had an Aero lower so I wanted to build it using an Aero upper. I bought an Aero upper, Aero lower parts kit and Aero buffer kit from Granite State Outfitters in NH. They had the stuff in stock, reasonable prices and no problems shipping to MA.

I needed the Aero Atlas barrel wrench and tried to place the order direct from Aero and DENIED! They seem to be the only place to buy them so I just had it shipped to the UPS Store in Salem, NH. Lame I have to add $5 to the wrench plus gas burned but whatever.

I needed the Aero Atlas barrel wrench and tried to place the order direct from Aero and DENIED! They seem to be the only place to buy them so I just had it shipped to the UPS Store in Salem, NH. Lame I have to add $5 to the wrench plus gas burned but whatever.

Probably 50 of those things at the mill. Anyone who sells Aero has tons of those just laying around

I had an Aero lower so I wanted to build it using an Aero upper. I bought an Aero upper, Aero lower parts kit and Aero buffer kit from Granite State Outfitters in NH. They had the stuff in stock, reasonable prices and no problems shipping to MA.
Granite Ridge Outfitters. if you must support aero, they'll help you out.......very good place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom