• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS AERO Precision .308 / 7.62 Bolt Carrier Group - Phosphate - Factory New Condition

caligula

NES Member
IMG_1481.JPG

I haven't posted in a while but I'm tired of this .308 BCG sitting on my shelf and I don't plan on building with it anymore at all. I'm wondering if anyone might want it still. If you have questions or want upodated pics that is no problem. I bought two and sold one but never ended up needing this. Might list on gunbroker if there is no interest here.

Description : Factory New Aero Precision .308 / 7.62 complete colt carrier group Phosphate finish. Perfect for your next .308 or 6.5 Creedmore build. Bought this but never ended up building it.

Selling Terms : Face to Face meeting, someplace in the north shore that we can work out. Cash only. Potentially could do Paypal F&F and I could send it after receiving payment, if you have good standing here. Shipping would probably be $5-$10. Message me if you would be interested in that.

Price : $280 now $180 OBO

Contact Information: PM me here please

IMG_7143.JPG

Last edited:
Bump, decided to try one last time if anyone was interested in this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom