Aero m5 for under 1k

Anyone got any leads on an aero m5 for under 1k

I really want an ar 10 but I dont wanna b above 1800 for a good starter pack.. so i want the gun to be an aero for under a grand if possible

Anyone got any leads on an aero m5 for under 1k

I really want an ar 10 but I dont wanna b above 1800 for a good starter pack.. so i want the gun to be an aero for under a grand if possible

M&P 10 will be less than $1,800. Enjoy mine. Shoots fine.

You can get an Aero completed lower for around $550 at The Mill, the Aero website has completed uppers for around $700 and you can find other online uppers as well or build one. Not under $1K but not $1800 either.

Last edited:
My built by me PSA 308 shoots better than I do.

It's been a while but it's an $800 build.

If you're worried about the cost of the gun, let me tell you about the money drain of 'fun shooting' .308.
Whats the drain ammo?

The problem with psa is i want a ks47 and every time I'm on their site im dangerously close to buying it

Which would then make this discussion not relevant

Not interested in dicking around with the ar 10 non standardness
As long as you start with an Aero m5 receiver set and 'dpms high' handguard, pretty much everything else is standard 'ar308'.
I can easily do a majority aero/ba build for under a grand and probably well under 800 if you want to chase down blems and deals.

Add a BCG & charging handle for another $200 or so

You don't need to be villages old to villages party if you know what i mean ;)
I guess I don’t....and from what I understand of the villages, I’m glad?? I thought I was having your back, bro?

My understanding of the villages is it’s all retired old folks from northeast partying like college sophomores-juniors??

Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

I guess I don’t....and from what I understand of the villages, I’m glad?? I thought I was having your back, bro?

My understanding of the villages is it’s all retired old folks from northeast partying like college sophomores-juniors??

Not that there’s anything wrong with that!
Lol funny story my wife and i were driving through there and we see the development and the big sign for the villages off the high way. She goes that looks like a nice place to live.

So i told her to watch the Netflix doc. She was mortified for like a month

My built by me PSA 308 shoots better than I do.

It's been a while but it's an $800 build.

If you're worried about the cost of the gun, let me tell you about the money drain of 'fun shooting' .308.

My Aero M5E1 was a sub $800 build as well - the sub $800 included TC BCG, BCM CH, Magpul CTR, DPMS 308 buffer tube/spring, Kaw Valley H buffer and BA Premium 16" barrel with SF muzzle brake ... I only paid under $300 for a complete lower (with Magpul grip and FCG), complete upper and rail but this was prior to COVID though. I did spend some extra $ on adjustable gas blocks (first a Superlative Arms gas block, then switched to a Rifle Speed one), G2S trigger, Magpul Bipod and a PA 4x-16x scope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom