• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Advantage Arms Glock .22 LR conversion review

I bought one a while ago and read your report.

A couple of comments:

- If you are paying $54.00/100 for WWB .45, you are definitely NOT shopping in a good place! Wal-Mart sells these WWB Value-Paks of 100 rds for ~$30.00.

- AA recommends use of Remington Golden Bullets, 36gr HP. I have found that they are 100% reliable and again at Wal-Mart they run ~$15.50/550 rds.

Savings are tremendous at these rates, the gun is good practice and lots of fun to shoot.

LenS said:
- If you are paying $54.00/100 for WWB .45, you are definitely NOT shopping in a good place! Wal-Mart sells these WWB Value-Paks of 100 rds for ~$30.00.

- AA recommends use of Remington Golden Bullets, 36gr HP. I have found that they are 100% reliable and again at Wal-Mart they run ~$15.50/550 rds.

Len,

Thanks for comments. Unfortunately, the Walmarts convenient to me don't carry ammo, so I used Midway prices for this. My only other .22lr is a S&W 41 that doesn't like anything but CCI 40gr. SV, so I've got a bunch of that, though I will be keeping my eyes open for the Remington Golden Bullets locally. I'm sure they'll be cheaper than the CCI regardless of where I purchase them.

Edit: I looked around more carefully and found MUCH more reasonable costs elsewhere online. Document revised. Thanks LenS.

BillO,

Thanks.

Kevin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom