Advanced Trauma Magnagment for Shooters. This course is Free.

Lewitt

Instructor
In the wake of that Aurora shootings, I'm offering a free day of range training for anyone interested in learning how to apply lifesaving first aid skills in the aftermath of a critical incident. This class will have limited attendence and will likely be conducted mid-week north of Boston. First seats go to students who I've trained in the past, friends who have supported my efforts, and current active duty LEO and .mil guys. After that, it's first come-first serve.

This day of training effectively represents "day 2" of my Basic Trauma class. We will cover weapon discipline, cover and concealment, the Tactical Treatment Algorithm, and the initiation of first aid skills in the aftermath of a violent incident, as well as drags and carries of injured persons.

Inbox me with your interest and availability. I'm currently leaning toward Aug 3 or Aug 6.

Bill Lewitt
Paramedic, RN
Lead Medical Instructor
Tactical Development Group
www.wayofthegun.com

Monday, 6 August. We will try to get an early start. Already have several committed students with space still available. If you show up, I will train you....

Lewitt

Anyone who has taken the full version of my class will tell you that I have been saying for YEARS that in the midst of a Mass Casualty Incident (active shooter, natural disaster, terrorist attack) you will be completely on your own. Public Safety (police, fire and EMS) will be completely overwhelmed with their own logistics, inter-agency politics, and victims. You will only have what you brought to the fight.

6 Aug 0800

You come. I teach. I will stay till you understand. It's that simple.

Don't be on the other side of this radio traffic:

http://www.policeone.com/mass-casua...pleaded-for-medics-as-ambulance-idled-nearby/

Lewitt

Monday at 0800. There are still a few open slots. Bring your weapons and whatever kit you want to train with and I will do the rest.

Inbox me for details if you're interested.

Lewitt

Back
Top Bottom