• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Advanced Gunsmithing in Winchendon, MA

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Does anyone know anything about this business?

I have to make a business trip to Winchendon tomorrow and this place popped up on Google Maps as I was planning my route. Am wondering if it's worth making a side trip.

Thanks.

I say go for it Forrest, maybe you waste 20 minutes, but perhaps you find a gem or personal grail gun. you'll already be in the area, enjoy your ride and sprinkle in some fun to your everyday schedule, Im sure you won't regret it either way.

best of luck on your hunt, may ye find the pot o gold at the end of the Winchendon rainbow.

edit: never heard of that place, no affiliation whatsoever

Tried to check it out. Address was a private residence, not a brick and mortar store. Looks like it's a gunsmith working out of his home.

I'm local and have never heard of him outside of just seeing that there's an FFL there. There's a few real small time FFL's in the area that have had them for seemingly forever.

I'm local and have never heard of him outside of just seeing that there's an FFL there. There's a few real small time FFL's in the area that have had them for seemingly forever.
Same. I've dealt with Custom Gun Services, but not heard of or dealt with this guy

Back
Top Bottom