Admin Assistance Needed Membership Check Sent

Rocky Mosasaurus

NES Member
To Whom it may Concern,

My name is Ben M. and I am an LTC holder located in Arlington, MA. Recently, I sent a money order to NES (the official headquarters located in New Hampshire) to become a member of NES. This was a little over a week ago and I was hoping to learn about the status regarding the one year membership. Please contact me directly on NES or on this thread and I look forward to hearing from someone.

Best,

Ben

Last edited:
He was on a leave of absence at the Betty Ford clinic. He graduated and went back to work.
Man, Derek's a forgiving boss. But it must be hard finding a pilot who's also trained as a bodyguard. Did you know Brock doesn't care for guns but always carries a Bowie knife? Ironic, given his principal who owns NES.

Last edited:
Relax. Sometimes it takes a little bit of time but Derek will take care of you.

It gives the rest of us time to give you the obligatory hazing of new NES members. You know, to see if you are worthy of such an elite group. [wink]

To Whom it may Concern,

My name is Ben M. and I am an LTC holder located in Arlington, MA. Recently, I sent a money order to NES (the official headquarters located in New Hampshire) to become a member of NES. This was a little over a week ago and I was hoping to learn about the status regarding the one year membership. Please contact me directly on NES or on this thread and I look forward to hearing from someone.

Best,

Ben
Welcome Ben,

You won't get any notice. Magically a green bar saying "NES Member" will appear.

Derek can only get to the PO Box on rare occasion so it takes some time. I think one of my payments took 2-3 weeks before he retrieved it. He also now travels for work, so that adds to the delay.

Meanwhile relax and enjoy the site.

Maybe it's just me and I'm missing something. Looks like you're green so you're all set, be more active too looks like you have 1 message since you joined over 5 months ago. Welcome aboard and get more involved.

Back
Top Bottom