• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

adjusting a m-tac

I just purchased a m&p 9c (super excited ) i bought it used with a mtac Minotaur holster. Im trying to adjust it so it is properly concealed. I have it at about four o'clock and the magazine pokes out pretty good in the back. I adjusted the cant forward but then the back of the slide shows. Im a small guy (5'7 150lbs) am i over thinking it?

I see a lot of comments about using a good belt... What characteristics make a "good" belt?

I see a lot of comments about using a good belt... What characteristics make a "good" belt?

a good belt should be pretty stiff. there are a lot of belts out there that are kydex lined, and there are a lot of belts out there that are just constructed well to be stiff. like taggart said a good leather belt is a very good option. then there are the "tactical" ones that are very good as well, like the wilderness belts (http://www.thewilderness.com/storepinnacle/index.php?p=catalog&parent=142&pg=1)

First, a quality belt will hold everything closer to your body. Did you try adjusting the belt clips? Move them up, or down depending how you want it, riding high or stuffed deep.

I did adjust the depth i have it as deep as i can. Without it being tough to re-holster. I am going to buy a better belt just looking at options. Thanks for all the info

Back
Top Bottom