• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Adios

Well the movers come Monday and we start driving on Tuesday to New Mexico. Spent my whole life in MA, and my wife is hating the cold so we found a place in the mountains of SW New Mexico. Going to miss some good people up here but an average January low of 30, and average high of 50 convinced us. Mountains, trees and about half the humidity.
Plus there's a lot of guns you can't even see in MA and there are 2 ranges within 15 minutes of the house.
Gotta look for some southwest forums but will stay with NES 'cuz it's the best.

Your gonna love it! When I get permanently settled in West Texas (couple of years) we'll have to have a meet up. I know this great bar in Las Cruses [smile]. It's about an hour and a half away from me (Ft. Hancock, TX)

Congrats and good luck. When you get to chatting with your neighbors warn them of not being vigilant against the left.

There is a Whataburger in ABQ. Try it out if you get a chance.
Blakes Burger is a NM joint, but Whataburger is better.

Congratulations on getting out of here and best of luck to you and your wife!

Good for you!
Best of luck brother, fortune favors the bold.

I will moving out west to AZ within six months.
smitty

May the road rise up to meet you,

May the wind be at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

May the rain fall soft upon your fields,

And until we meet again,

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Good luck!!! Most importantly, don't forget to post pics of your first "AW" or "Non Mass Compliant" handgun purchase.!!! Then i want to know what freedom felt like for the first time!!