• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Adios Amigos!

Good luck out there. I work with someone who grew up out that way, sounds like people are much different there and it'll be a welcome change returning home.

Good luck and best wishes. I hope you find what you are looking for. From one hillbilly (From a bit further west than NC) to another: I get it. It's tough, I'll be lucky if I can make it here as long as you have.

Dave it was a pleasure meeting you. You're a honest stand up gentleman. Good luck in your travels. Like others have said. Don't forget to check in with us from time to time.[grin]

Congrats on the move. I'm just over the southern NC border in SC. If you want to sling some lead sometime shoot me an email. 19wrench75@gmail

Take care and go slow on the ride through NY & NJ.

May you always outshoot your enemies.
Godspeed,
~Matt

Dave, be well. Its funny thinking of you yesterday when I was listening to a karma I won from you some time back.

Congrats on going home and I hope it is all you're hoping for! Safe travels on your way, and don't forget to sell those non-MA-compliant guns before you go. [wink]

Asheville... Didn't David Weber destroy that city in his book The Apocalypse Troll?

Best of luck and congratulations on breaking free! If you plan on breaking off the internet then leaving NES is understandable, however, if you're not, you should just be NES's hicock or something; videos of awesome guns and pictures of the free world!