• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Added another Mosin to the fledgling collection today

I happened to be up in the Live Free or Die state today and stopped by a shop to check out the selection. Found a matching 1938 Tula 91/30 covered in cosmoline (just the way I like 'em! [smile] ). Couldn't pass up on the chance to grab it while I was there! I figured that the extra space in the safe was causing an imbalance in the planet that needed to be filled anyways.....

Will post pics once I finish getting it cleaned up and ready for shooting....

I happened to be up in the Live Free or Die state today and stopped by a shop to check out the selection. Found a matching 1938 Tula 91/30 covered in cosmoline (just the way I like 'em! [smile] ). Couldn't pass up on the chance to grab it while I was there! I figured that the extra space in the safe was causing an imbalance in the planet that needed to be filled anyways.....

Will post pics once I finish getting it cleaned up and ready for shooting....
[rockon][rockon]

Where abouts? I just picked up a 1939 tula at shooters outpost all matching #. Its my first mosin and i cant wait to shoot it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are a treat to shoot.
Shot my 91/30 this weekend for the first time since last spring.
Great fun, 30 or so rounds and my shoulder is toast...worth the bruises.[laugh]

They are a treat to shoot.
Shot my 91/30 this weekend for the first time since last spring.
Great fun, 30 or so rounds and my shoulder is toast...worth the bruises.[laugh]

No doubt! I picked up a die set so I can reload for my mosins and keep them well fed. [smile]

Since your on the subject how many Mosins do you guys own.I am down to 13.

I down size and working my way back up. I got into trap shooting. Good shotgun cost a lot plus reloading stuff.

Recently started shooting trap myself...I am avoiding diving into shotshell reloading....sticking with metallic only!

Stopped by local shop near home and they had just gotten in a crate of M91/30s. Picked up two more to add to the collection. Very happy with my new additions!

20140925_111504.jpg 20140925_111353.jpg 20140925_111238.jpg

Back
Top Bottom