• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Adam Kokesh Cancels DC March

Since this thread is back on top, whatever happened to Kokesh? Last i remember they were still holding him those bogus charges.

It's true, I haven't posted or logged on in a while. I've just had things going on in my personal life that affected me in ways I didn't expect. I will be back on with frequency again :) thank you for thinking of me!

Dominick

It's true, I haven't posted or logged on in a while. I've just had things going on in my personal life that affected me in ways I didn't expect. I will be back on with frequency again :) thank you for thinking of me!

Dominick

Hopefully everything is OK, and you come back soon.

I PMed Dom last month and made sure he was ok. Just seems real busy. Or the feds got him and are posting infrequently. [rofl]

You might be right. He text-ed me. I haven't actually heard his voice in about a month.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm okay now, and will be on regularly bud. Got a great new job, single and searching, keeping my chin up.

How do we know this is really you?

Pathetic that in this country a non-violent political activist can be held without bail for 108 days while awaiting trial.

They did the same thing in Russia. And we doing little and standing around while it happens happened in Russia. It's human nature, I suppose, and it's how people are tyrannized by .gov.

Adam Kokesh sentenced to probation

http://rt.com/usa/adam-kokesh-sentenced-probation-789/

A District of Columbia Superior Court judge sentenced activist Adam Kokesh to two years of probation on Friday after he pleaded guilty to multiple firearm offenses related to an incident the occurred last July 4 just blocks away near the White House.

I don't think he's the most mentally stable person. He just does some really odd things sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom