• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Adam Kokesh Calls for Peaceful Open Carry March July 4th from Virginia to D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
March on DC, fugg gun ownership up for me, and we will meet. Promised.

Funny. Liberals Fugg up gun ownership for you every day and you don't meet them. You sit here with your neutered firearms and beg the powers that be to allow you to own them, all while chastising those who refuse to be sheep.

You've already proven your promises are empty. Otherwise, you'd have been visiting folks for some time.

Last edited:
I live in NH. My firearms aren't neutered. Liberals have tried to screw it up for me, but at last, they did not succeed, just in case you haven't heard about it.
You will follow a TOOL with a presonal agenda if you chose to march with Kokesh. It's a fools mission, with no organization like GOAL, SAF, NRA ro any political party to watch your flank, so to speak. Who do you think will side with you guys once the smoke has settled and the issues at hand will go back to the political arena? It would be political suicide for anyone, be it a person or an entity. God knows I'm neither a sheep nor a liberal. But I use my head first.

I live in NH. My firearms aren't neutered. Liberals have tried to screw it up for me, but at last, they did not succeed, just in case you haven't heard about it.
You will follow a TOOL with a presonal agenda if you chose to march with Kokesh. It's a fools mission, with no organization like GOAL, SAF, NRA ro any political party to watch your flank, so to speak. Who do you think will side with you guys once the smoke has settled and the issues at hand will go back to the political arena? It would be political suicide for anyone, be it a person or an entity. God knows I'm neither a sheep nor a liberal. But I use my head first.

You're a sheep. You're so comfortable with your required licensing, background checks, and restrictions you don't even consider them restrictions anymore.

Yet you aren't visiting anyone.

As I said, you're promises are empty. My money is still on "hahahahaha".

Time won't tell. It already has.

You're a sheep. You're so comfortable with your required licensing, background checks, and restrictions you don't even consider them restrictions anymore.

Yet you aren't visiting anyone.

As I said, you're promises are empty. My money is still on "hahahahaha".

Time won't tell. It already has.
Huh???? Required licensing??? Background checks??? Restrictions???? Pal, he lives in NH...not The Peoples Republic of M*******s. We can open carry without any hassles, Walk in and buy long arms and handguns, (with any capacity or evil attachment), and don't need no stinking FID card to buy BBs!!!!!! All these neorevolutionary followers of Koresh....I mean Kokesh have sat by and let the likes of Bahney Fwank and Tierney take away 2nd Am. rights for years. Now they sit in their underwear in front of the computer, cradling their low cap, pinned stock, sawed off bayo lug, REGISTERED emasculated toys and growl. Might as well put a safety orange plastic plug in the end of the barrel! March on, boys.

Huh???? Required licensing??? Background checks??? Restrictions???? Pal, he lives in NH...not The Peoples Republic of M*******s. We can open carry without any hassles, Walk in and buy long arms and handguns, (with any capacity or evil attachment), and don't need no stinking FID card to buy BBs!!!!!! All these neorevolutionary followers of Koresh....I mean Kokesh have sat by and let the likes of Bahney Fwank and Tierney take away 2nd Am. rights for years. Now they sit in their underwear in front of the computer, cradling their low cap, pinned stock, sawed off bayo lug, REGISTERED emasculated toys and growl. Might as well put a safety orange plastic plug in the end of the barrel! March on, boys.

Really? Cross state lines with your firearm. Carry concealed without the .gov's blessing. Those are just the obvious ones. The list of infringements on your rights is pretty long. Like i said, though, you've gotten so comfortable with with them they don't even bother you. The "freedom" you brag about is a neutered list they've allowed you to keep.

For now.

The real problem with Kokesh's march is he called everyone out. Everyone that has ever said, "they won't take my guns" is running scared. The worst part of what might happen with this march is the gov might actually come for the guns, and that scares these gun-owners because they know they will just hand them over. A lot of hot-air is thrown around this and every other gun forum. You have no freedom at all if you are worried about a law taking it away.

Now a gun-owner has stood up and said he will open carry where the gov has told him he can't. This is far more ballsy than the ole "if they come for my guns, they will have to take them from my cold dead hands blah blah blah" post, he is going to go and show his guns to the gov and hold them accountable to the Constitution. What a madman.

I want this to happen just to see how it goes. The only way that anything might change for the better is if enough people do stuff like this. Just imagine if 100,000 armed citizens showed up and walked right past the police lines, then set up camp right on the lawn of the capitol. Imagine if 1,000,000 did this and refused to leave until the laws were changed.

Eventually the 2A is going to be kaput. It will be erased from the constitution and that will be the end of it. The only thing that will prevent this is a strong push back from citizens to get the ball rolling in the other direction.

I want this to happen just to see how it goes. The only way that anything might change for the better is if enough people do stuff like this. Just imagine if 100,000 armed citizens showed up and walked right past the police lines, then set up camp right on the lawn of the capitol. Imagine if 1,000,000 did this and refused to leave until the laws were changed.

Eventually the 2A is going to be kaput. It will be erased from the constitution and that will be the end of it. The only thing that will prevent this is a strong push back from citizens to get the ball rolling in the other direction.

this

I don't care if you march for youe freedoms and are willing to sacrifice. For all I care, you could catch a bullet through your vitals, and I wouldn't care one bit.
Where I get a problemis when you fugg it up for everybody else. You're stupid enough to follow a clown with illusion of grandeur, more power to you. But when (note, I didn't say if) the .gov takes this demonstration as a reason to go after everybody else's guns, and I believe they will, I will hold jackwagons like you accountable. In person.

dude didnt we go over that whole "your a tool" thing a few pages back? The true patriots will be going to DC on the 4th, afterwords i hope you come hold me personally accountable, you and the rest of the herd. Martlet is dead on here, you are a coward, hiding out like a little bitch, hoping the .gov skips over you and picks on someone else, and attacking anyone who dares stand up to the powers that be. Your handle fits you perfectly.

Now a gun-owner has stood up and said he will open carry where the gov has told him he can't. This is far more ballsy than the ole "if they come for my guns, they will have to take them from my cold dead hands blah blah blah" post, he is going to go and show his guns to the gov and hold them accountable to the Constitution. What a madman.

yes sir.

dude didnt we go over that whole "your a tool" thing a few pages back? The true patriots will be going to DC on the 4th, afterwords i hope you come hold me personally accountable, you and the rest of the herd. Martlet is dead on here, you are a coward, hiding out like a little bitch, hoping the .gov skips over you and picks on someone else, and attacking anyone who dares stand up to the powers that be. Your handle fits you perfectly.
[rofl] You go for it, patriot.

i will, and someday when our country un****s itself you can bet we'll be holding the ****ing tories accountable. in person.

How's that 2nd Am. fight goin for you down in Ct??????????? Heh heh heh. Can't fight in your own backyard, but you're takin it to DC????

You think it's funny when the Constitution is eroded?

WTF is wrong with you?

Certiainly not, I think it's funny that people will follow this jackass Koresh...uh Kokesh like they followed Jim Jones. Go if you want, but, in MY opinion, it is a foolish pursuit, led by a charlatan, and will have absolutely NO positive upside, and potentially a major downside. Just wondering, all you Ma. followers of Kokesh, are you going to un pin your stocks, unweld your muzzle brakes and screw on flash hiders? Slap in a 30 rounder? Not making a joke, just wondered how you're going to handle the issue of protesting with a neutered unit?

Certiainly not, I think it's funny that people will follow this jackass Koresh...uh Kokesh like they followed Jim Jones. Go if you want, but, in MY opinion, it is a foolish pursuit, led by a charlatan, and will have absolutely NO positive upside, and potentially a major downside. Just wondering, all you Ma. followers of Kokesh, are you going to un pin your stocks, unweld your muzzle brakes and screw on flash hiders? Slap in a 30 rounder? Not making a joke, just wondered how you're going to handle the issue of protesting with a neutered unit?

That's your opinion. Others have a different opinion. Nobody, that I've said, has professed to be a "follower" of Kokesh in its traditional sense. I think you use it to be intentionally obtuse. In fact, many have stated they don't particularly care for him. That has no bearing on this particular event.

That's your opinion. Others have a different opinion. Nobody, that I've said, has professed to be a "follower" of Kokesh in its traditional sense. I think you use it to be intentionally obtuse. In fact, many have stated they don't particularly care for him. That has no bearing on this particular event.

Has anyone in this thread even said they agree with most of what Kokesh does?

I'm just thoroughly confused. I know its been mentioned, but, people here are constantly begging for some sort of go time, or think it's time to start some shit, and when someone actually says, ok follow me, he's a wack job ruining "your movement" I just find the hypocrisy here pretty comical.

I'm just thoroughly confused. I know its been mentioned, but, people here are constantly begging for some sort of go time, or think it's time to start some shit, and when someone actually says, ok follow me, he's a wack job ruining "your movement" I just find the hypocrisy here pretty comical.

weirdly, we've had a wave of hard core statists on the board that have been supporting the .gov and heavy handed policies.

weirdly, we've had a wave of hard core statists on the board that have been supporting the .gov and heavy handed policies.

I just don't get it. Like, if you're waiting for george ****ing washington to come back to life to be your leader, you're gonna be waiting a while. Is this dude the best mouthpiece? No. Is his idea the greatest, well, honestly, I have no clue. I just know my balls haven't dropped enough to go join him. He's doing a lot more to make the fact our freedoms are eroding a front page topic than most of the keyboard commandos you find here, thats for sure.

I will say this. Should things go south, and the feds start wiping out people in this protest, unlikely yes, I will be driving to DC at a high rate of speed, that much I do know, and I would hope a lot of others here would be prepared to defend their fellow Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom