Active shooter reportedly spotted at Mississippi college

Why is the school tweeting rumors? It just seems like it would lead to more problems such as fear and panic. Or maybe I answered my own question.

A second shooter rumored to be in Broom Hall.
— Bolivar Commercial (@BolivarCom) September 14, 2015
The Cleveland, Miss., school has approximately 3,300 students.
A second shooter rumored to be on campus. Delta state remains in lockdown
Shields are being put on here on campus by state troopers.
There is rumor that one professor has been shot.

It's kind of early in the year for this. Usually have more of this type of activity the closer they get to mid-terms or finals and realize they will be getting a bad grade...

How come the shootings every 2 mins and 55 seconds in Chicago are not breaking news across all news channels?

How come the shootings every 2 mins and 55 seconds in Chicago are not breaking news across all news channels?

Because those shootings are usually between two dark skinned people in a big dump city. Media looks like it as saying "It's raining in seattle" it doesn't get ratings. Unless it involves a cop shooting a dark skinned person in a big dump city, or a white guy shooting up a school or something, the media isn't interested at all.

-Mike

Why so quiet from the grabbers?

1. Victims < 4
2. This is what the victim looked like...

_85546364_schmidt.jpg

Professor shoots another professor in a "gun free zone."

Yeah, this one will disappear from the news pretty quickly. No children's bodies to stand on like soap boxes.

Professor shoots another professor in a "gun free zone."

Yeah, this one will disappear from the news pretty quickly. No children's bodies to stand on like soap boxes.

You are so incredibly right.

WMUR had the story in BOLD, 9/11-size font about two or three hours ago on their homepage. I just refreshed the homepage, and to your credit, it's gone, and not even a mention of it. You have to scroll through the list of stories, four times, to get to Article #17 and there it is.

Spot on, sir. Spot on.

Because those shootings are usually between two dark skinned people in a big dump city. Media looks like it as saying "It's raining in seattle" it doesn't get ratings. Unless it involves a cop shooting a dark skinned person in a big dump city, or a white guy shooting up a school or something, the media isn't interested at all.

-Mike
+1 doesn't fit their agenda

Sent from my C6522N using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom