• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Active shooter in TX

Gunman identified as 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, FBI source says

Investigative reporter Jeremy Rogalski confirmed Pagourtzis was following several weapons pages on social media.

He has no criminal history as an adult but we are unable to access juvenile records.

That's because he's 17 you dipshit!

Dimitrios Pagourtzis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Trenchcoat mafia ??

Since when is the German Iron Cross, awarded for valor in combat, a Nazi symbol? f*** the media.

I hope dimples ‘at this time’ is now - get on with it, you’re boring me with law after law and edict after edict - JUST DO IT. Declare all semis banned and order a turn in complete with threatening letters.

Thoughts and prayers for the victims - but that doesn’t mean I want to make myself an easier one either.

Weapons used : a shotgun and a 38 revolver.

Stolen from his father..

Shotgun and pipe bombs , take the steam out of the political gun grabbers agenda.

Another grave dancer WRONG Shannon......

Shannon Watts At least 10 dead in Santa Fe High School; shooter was armed with an AR-15 style rifle, a pistol, a shotgun and pipe bombs.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I like some of the live comments I was just listening to Gov. Abbott make in front of the cameras. He was using all the liberal talking points- about how he would “...like to meet with all stakeholders in the near future to have a conversation about how to solve the problems of gun violence.”. How we need “strong background checks to keep guns out the hands of people who shouldn’t have access to them.”

As usual, not a word about the need for the shooter to be shot in the face by armed security before he makes it inside the school. So sick of this.

I’m not sure I like some of the live comments I was just listening to Gov. Abbott make in front of the cameras. He was using all the liberal talking points- about how he would “...like to meet with all stakeholders in the near future to have a conversation about how to solve the problems of gun violence.”. How we need “strong background checks to keep guns out the hands of people who shouldn’t have access to them.”

As usual, not a word about the need for the shooter to be shot in the face by armed security before he makes it inside the school. So sick of this.

One report said the armed school police officer was shot and wounded.

Texas governor: the way to stop a school shooter is to be armed and engage as quick as you can .

That’s what they did and it kept the casualty count down.

and he wanted to why no one looked into this shooter who wore a trench coat every day to school when it’s 90 and humid out?

They had 2 sro on site and the chief was on route to a meeting there when the call came in.

All 3 charged the shooter and ended the incedent.

Last edited:
So the kid wanted to die after he did this, why is that?
Kids are a**h***s. All the bullying campaign nonsense won't stop this.

Parents might need some blame assessment if their darlings wound this kid til he popped.

He could be just a sad loser that went off to get famous. My bet is on bullying though.

That’s called protecting his income, not actually trying to protect those kids.

Texas governor: the way to stop a school shooter is to be armed and engage as quick as you can .

That’s what they did and it kept the casualty count down.

and he wanted to why no one looked into this shooter who wore a trench coat every day to school when it’s 90 and humid out?

They had 2 sro on site and the chief was enraptured for a meeting there when the call came in.

All 3 charged the shooter and ended the incedent.

So maybe I stand corrected on the presence of armed security at the time of the incident and maybe Abbott did talk about the importance of armed security in schools. Yet, unless my own eyes and ears deceived me earlier I’m quite certain I just watched and heard a live press conference wherein he talked about needing to “bring all stakeholders together “ to “have a conversation about gun violence.”

Anytime I hear these warn-out bull shit talking points I get extremely nervous.

This is a horrible tragedy. For the AG to try to politicize is despicable. Before she spends one more minute pontificating what needs to be done about guns, she should be forced to explain to the loved ones of the 2069 Massachusetts opioid victims why she is/has been letting the illegal alien drug traffickers loose to bring more poison to her state.

So maybe I stand corrected on the presence of armed security at the time of the incident and maybe Abbott did talk about the importance of armed security in schools. Yet, unless my own eyes and ears deceived me earlier I’m quite certain I just watched and heard a live press conference wherein he talked about needing to “bring all stakeholders together “ to “have a conversation about gun violence.”

Anytime I hear these warn-out bull shit talking points I get extremely nervous.
"Gun Violence" is a propaganda term. It's intention to focus on only gunz and turn a blind eye to all other violent crime. So, by that assessment, London is utopia despite knife and acid attacks on a daily basis!

While it is horrible that this happened, and I feel sad for the kids and their families. I am already moving on.

I refuse to get "spun up" by a media that salivates over such events and a Communist Left that requires that I not only give up my Gun Rights,
but beg forgiveness while doing so...

Last edited:
While it is horrible that this happened, and I feel sad for the kids and their families. I am already moving on.

I refuse to get "spun up" by a media that salivates over such events and a Communist Left that requires that I not only give up my Gun Rights,
but beg forgiveness while doing so...

Same here. Becoming more and more desensitized to these crimes, not because of their horrible nature but because of the predictable grave dancing that ensues before the bodies even hit the floor.

Funny thing....the more gun laws there are, the more mass casualties there are. Any chance there may be something else besides guns going down? Rhetorical question, of course.....

Back
Top Bottom