Active Shooter in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Multiple deaths' in Maryland shooting
The shooting happened on Thursday morning in the Perryman area, Harford County, about 40km (25 miles) north-east of Baltimore.

A number of people were injured. A suspect is now in custody.

The Harford County Sheriff's Office described the situation as "fluid", urging residents to avoid the area.
WATCH LIVE: 3 killed in Maryland 'active shooter' situation
ABERDEEN, Maryland -- Three people were killed Thursday morning in a shooting at a Rite Aid distribution center in northeast Maryland, officials said.

A law enforcement official with knowledge of the shooting stressed that the number of dead is based on preliminary information. The official wasn't authorized to discuss details by name and spoke on condition of anonymity to The Associated Press.

The attack came nearly three months after a man armed with a shotgun attacked a newspaper office in Annapolis, Maryland, killing five staff members.

^^^^Not sure if serious tbh.

If serious, time to surface and take a breath.

The Bloomberg crowd wastes no time! The Shannon Watt's part of this tweet will probably disappear as soon as she get around to blocking me but...

:emoji_tiger:

The "Bloomberg crowd wastes no time" because they knew ahead of time, that the FBI are going to be staging ( where no one actually gets killed ) numerous mass shootings false flags starting this week ( As I warned on this site yesterday ), on a weekly, if not daily basis, heading into the mid-terms!

These false flags are going to be staged almost every day till the elections, so when the democrats "Win" the already Fixed elections and claim falsely that "Gun control was the number one issue with voters so we have a mandate to take the guns"...Please don't fall for it and Don't Comply!

Please call these staged farces out for what they are. The odds don't exist for them to keep happening and they will be happening daily now as the democrats are getting desperate

Reactions: Lip
Videos, videos, videos of the "shootings"?

Where are the: HD, time stamped videos of the alleged "shootings" over the past several day's in "real time", showing the actual start to finish shootings of the victim from one perspective from inside and start to finish!

Not like the broken up alleged Cincinnati business "Shooting" videos ( Which I believe was staged ), where it showed the shooting from inside in slow speed and not in real time aand did not show the "victims" getting actually shot and then showed in real time from an officers body cam, the alleged 'Gun man" getting shot/killed ( Allegedly ) by police from the outside

Last edited:
Huge "Tell" to see if these are Staged other than no clear videos shown is, if these "shootings" were allegedly commited with firearms with no more than a five round capacity such as a revolver and pump action shotgun.

Why is that a "Huge tell" because every single pending 'Assault Weapons Ban' legislation in Massachusetts and nationally ( Including Senator Dianne Feinsteins and Congressman David Ciccilines ) Tries to ban virtually every firearm capable of firing more than four rounds consecutively...That would be a defacto ban on hand guns

Another possible "Tell", see if they start pushing in these "shootings", the meme that, "Her fellow workers knew she was unstable but there was nothing legal they could do about it" to Try and start getting employees and neighbors, added to the list of people who can file "Red Flag" ERPO's

Last edited:
Waiting for the fbi camo team to deploy in Chicago .

Along with all the anti press coverage and Shannon the tweeter.

Not holding my breath tho.

Black lives matter , void in chiraq.

"Harford County Sheriff Jeffrey Gahler says the suspect apparently used a handgun in the attack and that responding officers did not fire any shots at the scene."

Reactions: Lip
The "Bloomberg crowd wastes no time" because they knew ahead of time, that the FBI are going to be staging ( where no one actually gets killed )

I almost never directly respond to anyone here, however...

It was a mistake quoting me and thinking you were just going to instruct me in your, "They are all actors" and "No one actually gets killed" theory.

These are crimes, like it or not crimes with guns do happen, the fact that people make political fodder of the victims does not mean that they are somehow not real victims. And to entertain the idea that they are not victims does nothing to support the pro 2A cause.

Now go ahead and tell me, and the dozen people here who know me personally, how I now must be an agent of the false flag operation, or whatever horseshit you said to people who called out your delusional BS in the last thread you crashed here.

Sure tell me how this breathtakingly sad image is part of an elaborate staged event where no one was hurt and the "actors" all stood up and walked away when the cameras left.

Las-Vegas-Fire.jpg

:emoji_tiger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom