Active shooter in Marshfield

One person shot and suspect fled into the woods. Doesn’t really fit the definition of an active shooter.

Sounds more drug/gang/sh*tbird related. I guess the media will now call every ‘single’ shooting event an active shooter to further their agenda against gunz.

Jesus the news is eating up those two words right now, telling everyone to lock their doors and stay inside. Give me a break. Idiots. All they want is panic and ratings.

A woman could kill her husband and then their dog and herself, and it gets sold/billed as a "mass shooting" for the first 6 hours....

-Mike

Jesus the news is eating up those two words right now, telling everyone to lock their doors and stay inside. Give me a break. Idiots. All they want is panic and ratings.
And clicks, don't forget the clicks.

I hope the lady is ok !! That asswipe is compromising some prime time hunting grounds a week before deer season opens ! I’d love to see the thermal imaging from above when the cops close in on him !!

I'm a Member at both MRGC & SRGC. Shooter not too far away from my home. God help this individual if he comes here to harm my 3 little kids and adorable wife. ...but like some have said, may all be overblown BS.

I remember back, oh, about 25 years ago when every gun was an Uzi. Only they weren't. Now everything is an "active shooter", only most of them aren't.

Come within a planet of a school and it's an "active shooter." Two idiots get in a gun fight half a mile from a night club, and it's an "active shooter."

One must never forget that reporters are basically lazy and stupid. As a result, they are also gullible. They prefer to be spoon fed stories so that they can go back to updating their Facebook pages. None of them are at all interested in checking on any story, let alone tracking down stories on their own.

The media deserves all the disrespect that they get but Marshfield PD did announce "active shooter". Why they did I do not know but if it's a domestic with a gun then somebody deserves a slap in the head. People are losing their shit thinking there's a guy running around shooting people.

I’m in area. Lots of PD swarming area. choppers overhead. Schools are not too far away. Local radio station says the DA is on scene. Domestic that happened in a vehicle is not sn Abtive Shooter, shooting is over with. Now it is a man hunt.

The media deserves all the disrespect that they get but Marshfield PD did announce "active shooter". Why they did I do not know but if it's a domestic with a gun then somebody deserves a slap in the head. People are losing their shit thinking there's a guy running around shooting people.
I only heard what the media was saying about an active shooter when what they should have been saying is an armed suspect on the loose, for the PD to say an active shooter makes one wonder why. Do they want to cause even more panic. We know the MSM will sensationalize just about everything if not everything but the PD should get it right.

Back
Top Bottom